Fastest Ohio pros right now?

Gavin, yep. Miss seeing that guy tearing up the ' Cliff. And 330. Anyway, another guy that probably put in more ridonkulous, consecutive, consistently FAST laps at

BC - was Justin Weeks. Think he used to put in three (3) 30 plus sets.

@ Brenner -
Steve did go good a few years back.

Levi has been doing pretty good too. Skaggs is flying......ahhh the days back a COCR when they would all show up......awesome show!

I know you're talking MX but Walker Fowler on the GNCC atv side tears it up. He will turn pro next year, he has beaten the pros a few times this year for the overall. Plus, he is a super good kid.

Gracyk's on mx vs atv alive so that must count for something right lol? I've never actually gotten to see him ride unfortunately. Who cares really whose the fastest lol, Me personally from when I first started til now, i've looked up to all them guys, I mean Willy B coming from my home school, and home area, to having Jeff's autographs, and Willard came out and rode at my house when the cliff was closed. To hanging out with Rife at the track, all these guys that made it are my hero's personally for just making it, and who can forget Burkhart I mean how many other guys have won AMA titles out of ohio? And his motard bike is at the AMA hall of Fame, thats pretty sweet, and he's now a rep for the local area yamaha dealers I think? Dont hold me to it, I just know i got to meet him when I was job shadowing at SCR in lancaster. And who can forget Cory Buttrick? I mean that dude straight up flies through the woods, i mean thats just insane to watch or be on the track with him, and is Thad Duvall from ohio or WV? i cant remember personally, but he's at fasttraxx quite a bit, and fast as heck, and a cool dude, lol we banged bars once, and he was cool about it, rather than these guys that are fast, and get all cocky and act like cus you accidentally got in their line you're horrible and should never swing your leg over a bike again.

With all that said lol i realized the post is about who the fastest ohio pro's are right now, but i think they all personally deserve a huge level of respect for what they've accomplished. JMO on it all.

O.K. JO, let's see on your big day at BC in August. Put some real money on the line and let's find out! What do you say? I'd go see that!

@ Brenner -
Steve did go good a few years back.

Levi has been doing pretty good too. Skaggs is flying......ahhh the days back a COCR when they would all show up......awesome show!
yes, yes, I miss them days too and was super stoked about finishing the buckeye series there!

Back