Me vs. Kids and wife

Hey GeorgiePorgie.....Hocking Hills down in southern OHIO is a GREAT place to do BOTH!! Camping....Zip lining....Canoeing....Every Xtreme type outdoor thing you can think of, NICE NICE camp grounds and MILES AND MILES AND MILES of trails to ride..OR maybe she can Lay out by the pool while you go rip it up for a few hours....I believe you have to buy a ride pass for trails... but I know if she can ride a utilily quad she can make most the trails. and also you are like 15 minutes from Fast Traxx.....Although that was the ONE VACA in the last 5 years that did NOT involve Motorcycles...(But we did stay in toy hauler).

This Mx Mom/wife had the revolation if you CAN'T beat em JOIN em.....I got a 125 suk trail bike and have been turnin a few laps here and there with the boys. I grew up in the pits of some type of motor sports....HS. Mx..dirt drags...circle track stock cars.....you name it we did it....so maybe that is where I am different from other GF/Wives....but it is all about compromise.....GIVE AND TAKE on both sides.....YOU BOYS SPEND SOME TIME DOIN THE STUFF YOUR LADIES LIKE TO DO .....AND YOU LADIES SHOW UP AT THE TRACK AND SUPPORT YOUR RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) SEE everybodys happy!

Hocking Hills is probably one of the nicest areas in Ohio for vacationing or a long weekend...wife & I took our toy hauler there twice this year and can't
wait to go back again. Lots of different things to do & the State Park areas are free.

Now if she just liked racing like back when we were dating some 30 years ago...often though it would be cool to have had a wife that also rode but that was
not in the works for me....so classify it as healthy time apart!

Guess I am lucky my youngest daughter is still interested in racing.

I've said this before. I met my wife while I had a broken leg from racing up at Beaver Valley MX back in '82. She was washing her dad's car and I drove by her house, and stopped and talked her into washing my bike for me so I wouldn't get my cast wet. She agreed. My point is, I was racing before I met her and she kinda just agrees with it and goes along. We kinda have an agreement. I go to church with her in the winter and she goes with me in the summer. LOL By the way Mark, She remembers you from back in the day. You and Fred. Racing down at Pyramid Valley and High Point. Waaaay back in the day!

Don...that was 30 some years ago already...lots of memories from the Pyramid Valley days. We have seen Fred, Stan Talago & Bill Boram at a
few of the AHRMA races.

Did you pick up an old Maico yet?

Back