MX Simulator

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
I know its been brought up before but I have to bring it up again on here for anyone that maybe isn't aware of it. The game has come such a long way from the beginning, now offering pretty much all bikes (used to just be 250fs and 125s)

The 2012 supercross series is about to start. Each week they release replica tracks. If you like video games and have a decent enough PC to handle it, you gotta check this game out. The demo is horrible for comparing the game to what it CAN be with all of the 3rd party bikes/models/tracks

screenshot113.jpgscreenshot118.jpgscreenshot075.jpgscreenshot080.jpg

o ya.

its $42.. well worth it. I have been playing this game solid for a year now and enjoy it as I get better.

23- Look me up, im always on the servers. my name is SCHAFFERNOCKER

i dont get why the only bikes that show up online as real bikes are the ones that ive downloaded. i think thats lame. in other words, if you havent downloaded every skin, the other bikes show up as the generic stock looking things that are in the demo. what gives? i wanna see everyones bikes they way they see them. ???

I downloaded the demo but I keep having a box pop up saying i must close the game when i try to race. what should i do???

ddmx pretty much the man when it comes to all things mx sim

Haha ya I've been around since the beginning, back when we didn't have rider movement or falloff or shaders ;) . And made lots of strides to make the game look better, because we all know in stock form it looks like duke.

mxer942 said:
I downloaded the demo but I keep having a box pop up saying i must close the game when i try to race. what should i do???

Do you have any more information, like shut down logs? Make sure you have the newest driver for your video card. Pm me.

in all honesty, i wouldnt even mess with that demo. heres my reasons. the demo looks like **** and the game takes alot of time and patients to get good at it anyways. alot of the fun is riding replica tracks, like ddmx's redbud (epic). and riding bikes that look real with real gear. if your interested in the game, just spend the $42 and get the full thing so you can get all the tracks and bikes.

ok i just wanted to try it first but i trust all you guys. i need something different then mx vs atv alive for ps3. the tracks suck and im getting bored of it.

serious lack of sleep from this. if idont get under a min at phoenix i am going to throw my controller through my monitor. i run horrible laps cuz i keep trying to just go for all out fast laps by trying every single fast line, and i usually crash. i could prob do it if i just took it down a notch and didnt wreck 17 times in a lap lol

serious lack of sleep from this. if idont get under a min at phoenix i am going to throw my controller through my monitor. i run horrible laps cuz i keep trying to just go for all out fast laps by trying every single fast line, and i usually crash. i could prob do it if i just took it down a notch and didnt wreck 17 times in a lap lol
your going all js7 on us.
i feel like my 1:11 is pretty good for only playing less than a week. i really dont know if i can get better than that. idk what my hold up is now. i figured out if i switch into 3rd gear is alot easier to get some of the bigger combos, but 1. i either forget to switch into 2nd to begin with. or ill switch into 3rd and forget to go back to 2nd. i have my stability down to like 45 now. if i go any lower it gets REAL ugly.

Back