MX Simulator

and yeah i get what you're saying, i'd be down with that.

can one of you do me a favor an email me mxkid23@yahoo.com the numbers.png and condensed files? I cant find the originals on the forum and I think now w/ the latest snapshot that some of the skins are using the colored #'s and such.. mine are all screwed up. I cant find my backup of the originals.

So whats a good base setting to learn on? I just downloaded the game and am frustrated on how terrible I am at it lol. The videos make this game look way simpler!

just get rid of arcade mode right off the bat.. itll be tricky and youll fall over a lot but dont get frustrated and you'll pick it up. set your stability really high, like 85, and when you can start going a little bit without falling so much, keep it lower.

Mines 20 right now. Someone thats never played literally cant go 10 ft down a straight with a stability of 20 lol... its tough. Biggest thing for this game is time. Its definitely not a game for anyone to just pick up and go like mx vs atv alive or anything. patience, and sometimes slower is faster. and think of it as a real bike... you cant just go wfo weverywhere. youll learn to brake and ease on the gas and stuff. no just pin and go!

This was my first skin, Im not going to release it or anything. I had already started on it and didnt want to toss it in the recycle bin. The front fender stickers look good tho.

Back