Honda crf450 chad reed race bike

I thought Reed still had the Factory Honda Racing motor with the hydro clutch last year. I know for sure this year Honda provides him with there factory racing motor.

First thing I would do is file down the footpegs. I can see those pegs opening my flesh like a shark.

i take it this was the Millville bike,,,,,,just kiddin! Why wouldn't he want to keep his bikes like RC did??

I am sure he has a few.........someone will get an awesome bike......but wow, what a price.

it says its his 2011 vegas supercross bike , 23400 is the bid now there is probably that invested in it. id buy it if i could afford it .

Pretty sweet bike. I'm afraid of the pegs as well. Can you imagine if you forgot about the pegs and jumped on the bike in the garage with just socks on?

i remeber reading articles many years ago saying stewart and carmicheal had 30k in there suspension alone and that was 10 years or better ago, so id say sissy reeds bike is hooked up like that.

That would be a good bike for the HUDAK clan to go after! Pretty cool, but that is way too much money for a bike you are going to ride and crash.....

i remeber reading articles many years ago saying stewart and carmicheal had 30k in there suspension alone and that was 10 years or better ago, so id say sissy reeds bike is hooked up like that.

After last year are you really going to call Reed a "sissy"............are you kidding me........He is probably one of the toughest guys on the curcui!

i recall a gay supervcross only contract and him quiting a couple seasons cuz he could win, he tough though since he got lucky and downsided the table on his arse on the get off last year.

Guy drops out of the sky 30 feet.....he did get very lucky and downside that jump. I dont care who it is, VERY few if any other riders get up to finish the moto, yet alone charge back to I think like a 10th place finish. Chad Reed is by no means a Sissy!

I agree, Reed is a tough guy, and I've become more of a fan of him over the last two years or so. That bike is pretty awesome, should be interesting to see what it sells for and if you can tell where it ends up.

yeah, when reed first started on the yams and back in the RC days i never liked him at all. thought he was an arrogant punk from Australia. Now that hes had two two up and going for a couple years ive came around to actually like him. he doesnt whine like he did and definitely can ride a bike for sure. id love to have one of his bikes, hell id love to have any pros bikes. ive seen on ebay that rock river sells their teams bikes on there like jeff alessi and so on but not for 23 grand simply because there practice bikes.

Guy drops out of the sky 30 feet.....he did get very lucky and downside that jump. I dont care who it is, VERY few if any other riders get up to finish the moto, yet alone charge back to I think like a 10th place finish. Chad Reed is by no means a Sissy!

There is a youtube video from the other side perspective and he takes a huge divet out of the slope side of that hill. Speeds view made it look way less violent than it was. I don't know how he didn't break his hip.

And I remember reading an article when I was younger about Ezra Lusk's Factory Honda 2 stroke 250 was worth about $80,000 in the late 90s. So I can only imagine what they're dumping into 4 strokes today.

that's awesome that he's sellin it, but i think it would be more worth the money if they kept the factory engine in it instead of one of his from the beginning of the series. either way, someone is going to get a helluva bike!

that's awesome that he's sellin it, but i think it would be more worth the money if they kept the factory engine in it instead of one of his from the beginning of the series. either way, someone is going to get a helluva bike!

See I just can't imagine them letting go of a top-secret engine. I don't think he was getting factory support though at the time he raced that bike. You can only wonder if your getting the stock components and paying 20 grand for the name.

See I just can't imagine them letting go of a top-secret engine. I don't think he was getting factory support though at the time he raced that bike. You can only wonder if your getting the stock components and paying 20 grand for the name.

thats what i'm saying. spending that kinda money you would want something thats going to far offset you than everyone else with just aftermarket parts.

Back