Honda crf450 chad reed race bike

Man I got my new one a day to early. If I would have seen this bike first I would have jumped on it. A big tank and some barkbusters is probably all that bike needs!

Interesting, I think they are a little high on some of that stuff though. $350 for a powdercoated frame for example?? I cant say I'd ever pay anyone $350 to powdercoat my frame. It can be done much cheperr than that.

And those prices are all retail. I'm sure you could knock a couple grand off of what they said. Youre usually not paying retail for things. Either way thats a big chunk of change, and the one off parts are somehwat priceless I guess you could say??

Interesting, I think they are a little high on some of that stuff though. $350 for a powdercoated frame for example?? I cant say I'd ever pay anyone $350 to powdercoat my frame. It can be done much cheperr than that.

And those prices are all retail. I'm sure you could knock a couple grand off of what they said. Youre usually not paying retail for things. Either way thats a big chunk of change, and the one off parts are somehwat priceless I guess you could say??

No doubt, you can pc every piece of aluminum and steel on quad for $350. Even the engine cases and covers.

Chads makes money every time he throws a leg over his bike. Nothing different from a mechanic with his Snap On tool box full of Snap On tools.

Wonder if chad paid Flux to do that breakdown and include the "23k is a steal."

• GET fully programmable E.C. U. with dual map switch – $329.99
  • Pro Circuit: camshaft, titanium valves, titanium keepers, valve springs, D.L.C. coated buckets, high compression piston, ported and flowed cyl. head and anodized engine plug kit – $7,312.99
  • Hinson clutch basket, inner hub and pressure plate and clutch cover- $858.98

YIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYyEEOWWW. And that's not a factory engine. I wonder how much Deano's motor is worth or RV's...

Back