no blackout here? well lets talk SX round 3. LA.

Well it looks like it rained this morning in LA . The track was all covered before the rain started. Looks like it should stop this afternoon . They get one practice .whos going to get first gate pick ?

well it says the qualifying was delayed by the weather so the track might be dry, if it is a mud race im curious how #7 will do IF he is having a fitness problem.

Stewart is a total idiot & should be banned from racing before he kills someone.
No rider I can remember has put so may people in the dirt.

Great ride for Chad, smart ride for Dungey as he has the points lead & what a come back for Ryan!

The guard has changed.....RV and RD now the top dogs...CR still hanging in there as well..JS7 seems to have lost any sort of belief in himself that he can still win...kinda sad
Big BUMMER for Canard - any update on his condition ?

I jumped on here to see if there were any updates on Canard. Racer X is reporting that he fractured a couple vertebra in his next. Major bummer. The dude that landed on him, I just cant figure out how he was coming down so far past the landing of the triple to be able to land on Canard. Seemed like a stupid move..

I jumped on here to see if there were any updates on Canard. Racer X is reporting that he fractured a couple vertebra in his next. Major bummer. The dude that landed on him, I just cant figure out how he was coming down so far past the landing of the triple to be able to land on Canard. Seemed like a stupid move..

morais fractured the vertibra in his neck and broken jaw. canard broke T10- T12. sounds like both riders can move and feel everything.

Thinking of Trey Canard right now......I hope he makes the right decision after he heals up. We dont need to see a funeral.

Villipoto is the man, he just needs to get a few good starts. Dungey looks to be the consistent keep my nose clean, finish in the top three guy, that hes always been. Stewart seems timid, kinda of the anti-james stewart of old. Perhaps older and wiser now?? CR rocks, dig the honda chad reed. I liked the tight technical Sx track, it kept racing close. And a better CBS broadcast?? Not as much BS as in the past. Not fuel quality, but better.

CBS sucks, in the hour segment, there was only 21 Minutes of riding. They don't show heat 2. They suck. Show the heats, quit talking to people and show me some racing. And Stop going to commercial in the main, it isn't nascar. (Hell even nascar they wait till a caution to go to commercial) Races are too short to go to a 2 minute commercial. That's 2.5 laps GONE. Ahh I hate CBS. I'm glad we get to watch Lites on a decent broadcast station.

Well at least we saw a heat, highlights of another, and a main, sadly enough that is better than the past from CBS.

js7 looks like he is getting desperate, for being "the fastest man on the planet" he shouldnt be taking out everyone to pass plain and simple... and people wonder why nobody likes him.

hopefully rv will get a better start then dead last.. nobody can touch him... i would actually like to see him get 4th off the start behind reed stewey and dungey so he can pass them all and silence all the critics :)

Back