no blackout here? well lets talk SX round 3. LA.

good thing it wasnt stewart that landed on canard, or the lynch mob would be out for his head. could you imagine that hate he would be getting.

400820_311197008917481_208180805885769_793965_129264966_n.jpg

seriously. if you put james in either one of these guys position, he would get hounded. "why didnt he stop and take the cover off" or "why did he over shoot that jump so far, he doesnt belong on the track". i bet any money youd hear something like that from john250 and more.
people need to realize that **** happens, especially at this level when youre going that fast, to everyone. not just stewart. canard has recently crashed way more than stewart and all we hear is, "get well soon". when james does you hear "he sucks" "he is a danger on the track"

It looked like Canard had a tough block cover in his back wheel, so he only doubled and Morais tripled and landed on him. Sounds like both are pretty beat up, I hope they get well soon. Does anybody remember RC saying I hope Canard doesn't come back too early, get hurt and be out for 6 months. I think he called that one. I like Trey but wish he would have waited till he was 100%. JS is really struggling and I hope he can figure it out and make this a real race. I was so pissed when he block passed Weimer. JW was having the ride of his life and James just had to get by him right then, and down he goes. Reed was riding great. I noticed he could cut and go under others like a knife. On the podium he mentioned going back to the same tire as last year. Amazing how little things make such a big difference to the top few. Dungey is riding very safe and consistent, good ride and the points lead. RV is still amazing. I think he got to James and knew it might be trouble to get one more guy and settled for 4th. I thought it was a great race and very exciting track design. Some might argue about the big jumps right after the first turn but it made for close racing. Go Rd5.

RC saying I hope Canard doesn't come back too early, get hurt and be out for 6 months. I think he called that one.

I think RC was just saying he didn't want him to re break the femur, no way he was predicting a catastrophic crash like that, especially one that resulted in a spine injury. Nobody can plan, or stay off the bike to avoid that....

I really don't think Weimer going down was a dirty move from Bubba. Weimer just went too high and lost it. It's not like Bubba did to Weimer what Reed did to Bubba at Atlanta last year.

I'm with Windtunnel36 , Reed CARVED his way around the competition . Seemed like he could go anywhere he wanted ; cutting sharply under other guys in the turns but having as good as or better exit speed . It also looked like he was staying lower over the jumps than Stewart , to pass him . JS did manage to keep RV behind him but I think he settled down a bit later in the race and of course Poto spent a lot of energy getting as far through the field as he did . I like Dungey , and DeCoster , and KTM : my pick to take the championship in spite of RV being at the top of his game . I like Canard and hope he makes a full recovery . As hard as it is to say , I also hope he gives up this sport .

Great race.
Awesome to see Reed win! He's looking like the Pre-Millville launch Reed again with being able to hang it out.
Stewart just can't hang yet, looks like he's just not there fitness-wise to me. These other guys can push harder.

Stewart vs Weimer = playing with the big boys for Weimer. Stewart definitely made a tough pass there but I think anyone would have done that. Good to see Weimer up front and he will learn from that and be better from it.

What do you say or do if you in the place to offer Canard advice? On one hand he's determined, talented and has the right attitude all the time. Sometimes people have bad luck! Questions is do you let that bad luck hold you back or do you persevere? I can honeslty say I too fear this may be the end of Canard. However I hope he never quits. No question a really tuff call for the kid. When you see someone like that who is always so determined you hate to see them let something like this bring them down. Then again you also hate to see them continue only to end up worse. When do you walk away? Im really interested to see how he goes forward from here. Best of luck to the kid.

When do you walk away? Im really interested to see how he goes forward from here. Best of luck to the kid.

If he walked away right, now I would still remember him as one of the most talented kids that I have ever seen ride. He has little prove in my mind. Some things are not meant to be.

Trey reminds me of broc hepler. Just riddled with injury. I feel like their careers are going to end up being similar.

Meaning that he shouldn't have come back when he did? Or he needs people telling him to quit?
I think that a lot of guys have the ability and desire, most everyone that lines up for a Pro SX is fast.
But top rung MX (or anything) requires a total development of the athlete. That comes from outside guidance and a well developed plan. ….
Short answer…I think Trey is trying too hard, too fast.

At a minimum he needs to take a season off, regroup, and try again.
I agree, he has the talent to get a very good ride if he sits out for awhile. Maybe play golf or some other safe sport for awhile to maybe exorcise the bad mojo. then come back and beat them all. I think he could be close to RC levels with some good luck. He definetely has he talent and desire.

I guess I can see where you guys are coming from. Is taking time off going to really change anything though? It's not like he had this crash because he returned too quickly after the 2nd femur injury.

Not being the superstitious type, I don't see how time off reduces bad luck.

I guess I can see where you guys are coming from. Is taking time off going to really change anything though? It's not like he had this crash because he returned too quickly after the 2nd femur injury.

Not being the superstitious type, I don't see how time off reduces bad luck.

Well me being somewhat superstitious, let me see if I can offer an explanation. Bad luck is like a common cold, you cant see it coming, and its a pain in the arse to get rid of. However, i find that bad luck comes in periods or cycles of time. Maybe he is in a bad cycle, and needs to sit out for a minute regroup, and go after with clean air around him.

Back