Supercross Main Dodger stadium 2012 - Trey Canard and Ryan Morais crashes out w/injuries.

I too think the move James put on Jake was douche move. Rarely ever do you see james run someone high to dry like that. Can anyone name the last person he took out besides Reed? James isn't a dirty rider and has always used his speed to get around guys, which without a problem James could have gotten around Wiemer fairly easy without pushing him high. Yeah yeah rubbins racing. But I think now James is just full of frustration. He's not the dominating force he used to be, and Chad passed him and checked out away from him, when was the last time that happened? So now he is resorting to cleaning people out that are in his way plain and simple. Im not a hater of JS7 nor am I huge fan of Wiemer. But to see an uncharacteristic take out move by James and take away a great ride from Wiemer is a shame. The racing is only going to get better if James continues to battle from podiums.

Everyone out there wants to win, and obliviously that class has more speed then ever before and James seems to be struggling with that. But you cant ever count him out. Once he gets that first win this season, the ball with start rolling for him. With a good clean start with a clear track, he could easily take it to the checkers provided its a mistake free 20 laps

All any one can say about RV is WOW! He is hauling right now but just needs to get those first lap mishaps under control. The point series would more then likely be different if he wasn't having problems on the opening lap!

x2

I too think the move James put on Jake was douche move. Rarely ever do you see james run someone high to dry like that. Can anyone name the last person he took out besides Reed? James isn't a dirty rider and has always used his speed to get around guys, which without a problem James could have gotten around Wiemer fairly easy without pushing him high. Yeah yeah rubbins racing. But I think now James is just full of frustration. He's not the dominating force he used to be, and Chad passed him and checked out away from him, when was the last time that happened? So now he is resorting to cleaning people out that are in his way plain and simple. Im not a hater of JS7 nor am I huge fan of Wiemer. But to see an uncharacteristic take out move by James and take away a great ride from Wiemer is a shame. The racing is only going to get better if James continues to battle from podiums.

Everyone out there wants to win, and obliviously that class has more speed then ever before and James seems to be struggling with that. But you cant ever count him out. Once he gets that first win this season, the ball with start rolling for him. With a good clean start with a clear track, he could easily take it to the checkers provided its a mistake free 20 laps

All any one can say about RV is WOW! He is hauling right now but just needs to get those first lap mishaps under control. The point series would more then likely be different if he wasn't having problems on the opening lap!

x3

But, this won't be an issue for much longer, Bubba's history...he's got other stuff he's moving on to as his hearts no longer in it.

x3

But, this won't be an issue for much longer, Bubba's history...he's got other stuff he's moving on to as his hearts no longer in it.

That is why there will never be anyone who can beat the "King" McGrath. No one can keep their heart in it long enough to keep winning for that many years. RC was close. But even he couldn't keep his heart in it long enough.

I heard Ryan will have his jaw wired shut for 8 weeks! Damn!

That is why there will never be anyone who can beat the "King" McGrath. No one can keep their heart in it long enough to keep winning for that many years. RC was close. But even he couldn't keep his heart in it long enough.

I heard Ryan will have his jaw wired shut for 8 weeks! Damn!

I don't think I'd write RC off as not having the drive to match McGrath's SX record, I just don't think he had the natural SX skills McGrath had that resulted in him totally dominating the SX scene. Though RC was the man in SX for awhile, his real strength was in the outdoors and unlike McGrath and Bubba he continued to ride both series until he retired. McGrath was just the opposite...was the man in SX and wasn't crazy about the outdoors.

Of course we all know that McGrath said that he extended his SX career by becoming a SX only guy. That strategy worked for McGrath but hasn't really worked so well for Bubba.

I think it worked well for LaRocco and now for Windam also. I think it takes a toll on the body to go that fast outdoors.

RV did have the red flag holeshot it seemed. RV is the one to beat for sure. Bubba may also have extended his career just not his productivity... get well ryan and trey!

Best wishes to Trey and Ryan for speedy and healthy recoveries! I hope Trey will take the time to heal properly now!

Back