Ralphie Shaheen's Idiotisms.

"And Dungey takes the lead!!! Man he looks good tonight!!!! Erin what are you hearing about Dungey on the floor?"

"Um, his trainer said he had some wheaties for breakfast then took a nice dump - so he's feeling pretty good guys. Everyone else better do the same. Back up to you guys."

Ralph caught wind of this thread.

RalphShaheen2.jpg
"Wow, the riders are set getting ready in their racing-pits on their stationary bicycles and I think Ryan Villopoto is scrubbing the trade paints on the treadmill, isn't that right Jeff?!"

6168348026_bbdda7212c.jpg

Jeff: "I'm busy bro, we ain't on TV yet, ladies are you sure that's just a cigar?"

Thank you!!!!!! This is exactly my feelings on this guy since he came to Supercross... can he love on Bubba anymore? Honestly the only time I enjoy the broadcast is when RC joins them. I was almost ready to give up on my niners which I've been a fan of for the majority of my life because ralphy said he was a niner fan... they could get rid of the whole crew and hire some 10 year old racers and it would be as good as Shi$heen!
I also was a little disapointed in the way the broadcast handled the start that was red flagged. Show it the way it happens then tell us how these racers are before leaving the air for crying out loud! Edit and add it please!

Oh and I miss those Canda guys too! Passion for the sport first not for being a broadcaster...

Back