Bc Battle For Ohio!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well, I am ready to continue planning our first race at BC since 2008. Sounds like Monster Energy is all in, checking on Budweiser this Thursday. I know I made a big to-do about August 26th, reserve the date, nobody touch it, blah blah blah. Well, I might be a little bit selfish here, but I would like to run the Warrior Dash in Canton on Aug. 26th. So, I put a poll on my site. Do we keep the BC race on August 26th, or move it to September 9th, or 16th. I know this is like russian roulette with the weather, but what does everyone think? Vote on the poll, post responses, email me, pm me, whatever.

There is only one that I know of, and That is Pfaff. Its not about the warrior dash competing with us, I would like to run (participate) in the Warrior Dash. You cant the run the race at BC without me dammit!

Ever been to a bar in OU? Those girls I have no doubt would tear the course apart no sweat (if sober) 3-4 nights a week they are walking the streets in high heels beyhond intoxicated stumbling from one side walk to the next up and down hills!

But this BC race sounds sweet. You set the date and they will show regardless!

Whats wrong with running the one in Logan.....ascared of all the OU honey's?

No thats my backup plan if the masses will not have any of this date switching crap. Scared? Seriously?

June is gonna be an effed up month as it is. if I run the Warrior Dash in June plus im racing High Point and Sunday Creek for wheelers, I dont know BC will open in June.

I looked and the warrior dash is in canal fulton at clays park , literally 5 min from my house. Bring your stuff here and prep my track then run your race come back and hold the north B/C challenge here ! LOL

hold on!! wasn't this supposed to be the BIGGEST event of 2012 in ohio... You made it about a month before it died... ?? Did I miss something?

I know what it was, your acerbis track markers didn't come through did they...

Next time you wanna be an ass and PM a dirty message like a 3rd grade school girl.. Make sure your not going to look like an ass a month later... :)

hold on!! wasn't this supposed to be the BIGGEST event of 2012 in ohio... You made it about a month before it died... ?? Did I miss something?

I know what it was, your acerbis track markers didn't come through did they...

Next time you wanna be an ass and PM a dirty message like a 3rd grade school girl.. Make sure your not going to look like an ass a month later... :)

Your welcome sweatheart! If you really believe its cancelled then you can stay home anyway, I dont need dumbasses crashing their noggin off. Now that was so BC of me.

We picked up Monster as a lead sponsor today, its actually a big deal. Over 6000' feet of repeater banner. Who needs track markers?

I would like to apologize to any dumba#%@$%^&#$ that I may have offended in my last post. Your welcome at my track anytime, and im sure that I will se some of you at 11:00 am on the days we cancel due to rain. Let the flaming begin!

I would like to apologize to any dumba#%@$%^&#$ that I may have offended in my last post. Your welcome at my track anytime, and im sure that I will se some of you at 11:00 am on the days we cancel due to rain. Let the flaming begin!

No way it could rain this summer, it's almost empty. If it does rain,it's bc!

Charge dumbasses $25 to ride.

I'm not missing this race. Sounds like the track is going to be up to par with a MX national dressing.

Back