Bc Battle For Ohio!

Charge dumbasses $25 to ride.

I'm not missing this race. Sounds like the track is going to be up to par with a MX national dressing.

We should be able to replace all of the big tire(s) with round bales, and Monster or Honda covers. Right now we have roughly ten of each covered, no pun intended. And we are working on two other major sponsors to cover kick arse awards and Pro MOOLA.

Had an idea last night, and I think we can do it. We will be drawing random tickets in staging, each ticket will have a prize associated with it. Possibly a few Go Pro's. Anyway, whatever is drawn is whats up for grabs in just that moto. So say you had a bad first moto, and the overall is out of reach, well, you still have something to race for. This will be in addition to to getting interviewed on the Monster Moto Stage, and receiving a Monster Medallion for your win, and thats each and every moto we run. AND yes we are still doing awards and swag for overall top five. All kids participants will get something no matter where they finish!

Knock that shaefferdooker.

The random ticket thing. Have people draw spoons for a gate pick. Have a prize spoon. You pick the prize spoon then you draw again for your gate pick.(for first moto gate pick of course)

I dig the spoons, I have done that before as a racer, not at my place. I think we could swing the spoons for first moto, and just put a color dot on the end of the #1 spoon handle that is down in the bucket. Each color would repsresent the moto prize thats up for grabs. Thanks georgie!

I would like to apologize to any dumba#%@$%^&#$ that I may have offended in my last post. Your welcome at my track anytime, and im sure that I will se some of you at 11:00 am on the days we cancel due to rain. Let the flaming begin!

Cancel for rain ? Im gonna do a rain dance for that day, I love riding in the rain, that may be the advantage I need to win ! Lol

Hmmm, surprised no one has asked yet....any chance of running a 54+ intermediate/stock XR75 class?

I dig the spoons, I have done that before as a racer, not at my place. I think we could swing the spoons for first moto, and just put a color dot on the end of the #1 spoon handle that is down in the bucket. Each color would repsresent the moto prize thats up for grabs. Thanks georgie!

You wouldn't even need a color dot. Just have the gate guy draw a random number out of a bowl and that number pick gets the prize. E.g. Gate guy draws 32. Rider picks 32 spoon gets 32 gate pick and a kick ass prize.

Yep, either way, I want to add some cool stuff in there. I would like to have six Go-Pro's sprinkled in amongst other everyday stuff like gloves, goggles, free BC passes, kitchen sink, etc etc.

Georgie just opended a portal to parallel universe in my brain. I hadn't even though about tools and garage stuff to give away.....Dually noted.

We will be running the std. youth class offerings: 50cc oil inj (pw50), 50cc 4-6 & 7-8 yrs. old. We will more than likely combine all into a double gate drop. 50cc 7-8 first, and then oil inj. and 50cc 4-6 on the second drop. So if anyone plans to run the oil inj, and another 50 class, you'd better pick which one junior likes. We will more than likely add a 50cc trail bike class in there too on the second drop. And all classes on the big track. And yes there will be organized practice for all the day before. Doesnt matter though, I wll probably change the track saturday night.

I will have an official class list by the end of the month. Allot of combined classes, staggered starts/double drops, unless we have larger classes. (15+)

Back