wiemers exact words

cbb brandon

PR Addict
since i obviously dont know what the pros think of mr stewart when he passes them or takes them out, anybody think they know what wiemer said to himself when stewart cleaned his clock.:eek::eek:

Don't know but am I the only one that did not think that move was dirty really? I don't think he did it on purpose. Looked like he went in there really hot. Weimer was getting passed onE way or another. Sucks he got took out but he had the entire race to regroup and did nothing with that.

How can you say he didnt REGROUP when he finished 11th? If he didnt't regroup he would of been last no question. The top 20 is so fast its unreal

No I agree the 450 class is the class of death right now how stacked it is but I thought he only gained a few spots which I may be wrong. But if he has the speed to run too three I would have thought he could have gotten a few more spots

since i obviously dont know what the pros think of mr stewart when he passes them or takes them out, anybody think they know what wiemer said to himself when stewart cleaned his clock.:eek::eek:

If you want to see someone get taken out, try riding in a 250C practice at your local track. You can get taken out on purpose with not so much of a trophy on the line.

If you want to see someone get taken out, try riding in a 250C practice at your local track. You can get taken out on purpose with not so much of a trophy on the line.
I feel like i'm back in there everytime I race Alive. lol. I didnt think the move was fully intentional. I do think stewart meant to get in there and maybe bang bars a bit...I don't think he intended to take him out. Yet again, another bone head move from stewart.

pfft...Bubba knew exactly what he was doing to Weimer. Who can deny that's his usual MO...even at Anaheim a few years ago, in the "house that Jeremy built" Bubba pulled a totally unnecessary take out move on McGrath which of course resulted in a good round of solid boos at Mcgraths home track and a few choice words from the King of SX. If you're ok with guys who ride that way, then I can see why you'd be a fan.

I was stoked to see Reed cleanly pass Stewart, and then see Reed cleanly pass Weimer for the lead. Then, Bubba comes along and pulls his usual BS and drops Weimer (no accident), seems Bubba just doesn't have the speed that Reedy has these days, else he could've pulled off a clean pass too?

What other rider besides Bubba routinely lands on top of riders? Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 riders who've had the misfortune of simply being in front of Bubba who've ended up with Kawasaki or Yamaha frame rails slamming down on top of them.

Bubba's done, stick a fork in him!

Speaking of the dumbazz takeout that Bubba pulled on Mcgrath at Anaheim...just now saw the same thing mentioned over on Vital. There was a vid posted of Bubba taking out Mcgrath in the heat race, it also shows McGrath getting some payback in the main. It's clear what the guys announcing the race thought about it.

Hey that move by McGrath on the start was..well old school....lets say he did not see that number again for a while!

Mooch.......Be careful what you say about Bubba.....Barrington and sixonefive will be sending you hate mail for your thoughts on Bubba.

Did anyone listen to dxms or whatever that stupid show is called? I guess jake was on it and he had to have talked about it. I think weimer will try to retun the favor if he has a chance but weimer is not going to be catching James and passing him. I don't think that would be the best move considering James is the better rider.

The move was not dirty.... if weimer didnt wanna get passed like that he shouldnt have opened the door so wide. Stewart couldve punted weimer if he really wanted to. These guys are professional riders they make money by racing and any one of us wouldve done the same thing.... hell ill punt anyone in my way during a race. I expect it in return also but its racing. This is motocross its nit a ****ing panzy sport... suck it up and quit *****ing.

Oh and also as usual everyone talks about Stewart's move on Jake. What about all the other questionable moves going on this season they have shown. No one talks about that ever. I guess alessi and chislom had a dirty battle going on last race and last week also there was some take outs. A lot of other stuff happens we doing get to see on tv. Grant landing on tedesco or vice versa. Alessi and Chriz battle. Alessi taking out tedesco at a1 also this year.

Did anyone listen to dxms or whatever that stupid show is called? I guess jake was on it and he had to have talked about it. I think weimer will try to retun the favor if he has a chance but weimer is not going to be catching James and passing him. I don't think that would be the best move considering James is the better rider.

I'm certain McGrath was slower than Bubba back in 2006 too, but that didn't keep him from getting some payback for Bubba's nonsense.

With Villopoto being the guy to beat this year and Weimer being his team mate...one way or the other I won't be surprised to see some karma comin back and bitin Bubba in the ass. Bubba won't be losing any championship over that payback though as he won't even be in the running for the top spot.

Oh and also as usual everyone talks about Stewart's move on Jake. What about all the other questionable moves going on this season they have shown. No one talks about that ever. I guess alessi and chislom had a dirty battle going on last race and last week also there was some take outs. A lot of other stuff happens we doing get to see on tv. Grant landing on tedesco or vice versa. Alessi and Chriz battle. Alessi taking out tedesco at a1 also this year.

The reason they aren't talked about is because, as you said, we don't see it. JS and JW was a high profile event.

Rubbins racin!!!! lol I loved how MC just pulled his revenge right in the first turn!

You all know that if Reed felt he needed to he would run right over a guys front wheel. Wiemer should've protected his line better.

Back