wiemers exact words

Also bubba has just a little more history with "mishaps", then any of those other riders. Alessi has had his share, but not as much at the front of the pack like JS7.

Mooch.......Be careful what you say about Bubba.....Barrington and sixonefive will be sending you hate mail for your thoughts on Bubba.

Johnny boy, you are so very stupid. I honestly can not begin to beleive for one second you are the age you claim to be. If, in fact you are, you are one immature adult. It is not the fact you "HATE" bubba, which hate is such a strong word. What did Buba ever do to you Johnny boy? We will leave that spectatular story for another time, another place, and another world since he has not done anything to you, beside rail you in your dreams. Really, it is why you hate him. Every race I see multiple take outs, a lot of cheap ones. Where is Johnny to be found about those? NO WHERE!! Why must you pick on Bubba but no one else. You are either jealous, racist, or just plain ignorant. Pick one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ryIP8HM8lgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fast forward to 3:55 and you guys be the judge and see if left him any room.

JS7 took him high but didnt take him out ! It is called a block pass for a reason! Weimer should have checked up early and squared the corner. To me it didnt even look like bubba hit him, weimer had no where to go and fell into bubba when he stopped. If he didnt see it coming long before then he shouldnt be out there. Funny thing is Villipoto pulled the EXACT same move on metcalf but he saw it coming and did the right thing.

Johnny boy, you are so very stupid. I honestly can not begin to beleive for one second you are the age you claim to be. If, in fact you are, you are one immature adult. It is not the fact you "HATE" bubba, which hate is such a strong word. What did Buba ever do to you Johnny boy? We will leave that spectatular story for another time, another place, and another world since he has not done anything to you, beside rail you in your dreams. Really, it is why you hate him. Every race I see multiple take outs, a lot of cheap ones. Where is Johnny to be found about those? NO WHERE!! Why must you pick on Bubba but no one else. You are either jealous, racist, or just plain ignorant. Pick one.

Hmm...Do you really think you're gonna get any kind of a response to that mouthful of cliche-junior high nonsense? Sorry, I'm not stooping to whatever low-level it is your currently functioning at.

Ok jut listened to interview real quick and weimer said he did not think Stewart did that on purpose to him but felt the pass did not have to be that drastic. He said he knows stewart was behind him but not that close to him and did not know Stewart was coming until he was running it in on him basically and that's why he did not check up or anything.

When you watch it from a different angle, you can see weimers gettin squirly before bubba passes him. His outside foot is off the peg and it looks like he falls into stew. No one got hurt so it doesnt even matter, does it?

Hmm...Do you really think you're gonna get any kind of a response to that mouthful of cliche-junior high nonsense? Sorry, I'm not stooping to whatever low-level it is your currently functioning at.

Guess I just got one from you. But really this isn't a guess; it is in fact just that, a fact. So thank you for responding although I was not typing my response to you, it was to Johnny Boy.

So for someone of your intelligence level (I use this terminology because you had asked if I thought I would get a response when in fact you were responding, proving to everyone you are just as smart, or maybe even smarter then Johnny Boy) I will answer your question as so: Yes I do beleive I will get a response because you gave one. Thank you as I enjoy reading such.

On another note: I am not even a Bubba fan, I'm a supercross/motocross fan. He has not hurt you, or anyone you know. I think Stewy may be a little dumb for off track decisons he has made. But he isn't a bad person. If you want to hate someone, hate a true criminal. Fool.

ROFL

Maybe Kreps will want to give me another call, but then again I have not broken any of them forums rules. I have read them carefully, twice. I however do beleive you just do not like me, or should I say hate, because I have a good answer to the idiotism the occurs here.

When I start breaking rules is when you should complain. I do beleive it was a fantasic idea to have people pay for ribbons, but as it states in the Admin only section most people did not even pay for them. Admins giving them away for free. So maybe we should start paying for this wonderful website again. Selling ad space is a better way to make the money flow, which I beleive if I read it correctly, John, didn't you just recieve a check from google?

Hey Chuck/John,
Any chance we could go back to making this a pay site again? ;-)

Not a bad idea Ron but I'd imagine even 615 has a few bucks to spare after paying his mensa membership.

Seems his word of the day is "hate"...how special!

So for someone of your intelligence level (I use this terminology because you had asked if I thought I would get a response when in fact you were responding, proving to everyone you are just as smart, or maybe even smarter then Johnny Boy) I will answer your question as so: Yes I do beleive I will get a response because you gave one. Thank you as I enjoy reading such.

Impressive, you have a god given talent for crafting well thought out replies that get right to the point.

And I'm fond of sarcasm.

Not a bad idea Ron but I'd imagine even 615 has a few bucks to spare after paying his mensa membership.

You sarcastically type out you beleive I have very little income, or money in general. But if I am in fact a member of MENSA one would simply assume I have a high enough intelligence to have an above average income. You should really in all honesty be a starburst commercial, for you are literally a living, and breathing contradiction. Once again, you have contradicted yourself while digging your own grave into more sarcasim. If you can not keep up with moi please ask me to slow down.

I am sorry for the way I type, it is a idiosyncrasy of mine that I just can not seem to break. Perhaps I should be a kit kat bar commercial with your starburst. Although then I would be able to break, and you would be all so very happy and I would slow up a bit and speak (type) on your level of understanding. Now go grab your dictionary and look up idiosyncrasy so you understand what I'm talking about.

I am just curious as to who you are? Do you race? where? what class?

I am guessing you have been around the MX world for a very short time, but in that time you have learned everything....you have no idea who Mooch and I are, but we are haters and racist......kind of funny actually. Guess you need to head out to some tracks.....find out that we have been around probably longer than you have been born, and actually pretty nice guys......but go ahead and keep posting. I am finding it pretty funny to read at this point.

Well about the video......I think that was the only way he was going to get around Weimer. He had to make it tight because weimer kept pulling him outside of that section.

Back