Lites Oakland

That was pretty crazy, almost everyone up front made some huge mistakes.

Sorry to hear that was Osbornes last race, I was hoping to see him in the US all season.

That was pretty crazy, almost everyone up front made some huge mistakes.

Sorry to hear that was Osbornes last race, I was hoping to see him in the US all season.

I think he needs to abandon Europe. He's doing really well and I'm sure he's catching the eye of MP. If he stays on it this year, then I bet he'll be throwing a leg over a MP kawasaki.

i think he pushes a little too much.. hes right on the edge. yep that will win races but i think its gonna put him on the ground and lose a lot of them too

i think he pushes a little too much.. hes right on the edge. yep that will win races but i think its gonna put him on the ground and lose a lot of them too

Yep, he needs to smooth out some more, before heading to 450's. Super fast, and I like Eli, but he needs more time.

keep in mind that fast on a 250 does not always translate to fast on a 450. look at Tickle and he is on a pro curcuit bike. There have many others but can't come up with names right now. I think that on the edge riding style just comes from running the # 17.lol

Yep he over shoots something on a 450 and I don't think he will be as lucky to save a critical error like he can on the lite machine.

Osborne said he's not staying. He is allowed to stay for 2 more if he wants but he said he is not gonna do it. He wants to prepare for gp season I think he is gonna be here next season. He is doing awsome and you know he is gonna be on a good team next year

I think he should stay , hes doing so good . It would b hard to leave home when u r 2nd or 3rd in points against the fastest lites riders in the world !!!

Yes I do agree with that! If he smooths out and maintains that speed.....Look out!

Back