Lites Oakland

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
That was pretty crazy, almost everyone up front made some huge mistakes.

Sorry to hear that was Osbornes last race, I was hoping to see him in the US all season.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That was pretty crazy, almost everyone up front made some huge mistakes.

Sorry to hear that was Osbornes last race, I was hoping to see him in the US all season.

I think he needs to abandon Europe. He's doing really well and I'm sure he's catching the eye of MP. If he stays on it this year, then I bet he'll be throwing a leg over a MP kawasaki.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
i think he pushes a little too much.. hes right on the edge. yep that will win races but i think its gonna put him on the ground and lose a lot of them too

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
i think he pushes a little too much.. hes right on the edge. yep that will win races but i think its gonna put him on the ground and lose a lot of them too

Yep, he needs to smooth out some more, before heading to 450's. Super fast, and I like Eli, but he needs more time.

Rogers365

PR Addict
keep in mind that fast on a 250 does not always translate to fast on a 450. look at Tickle and he is on a pro curcuit bike. There have many others but can't come up with names right now. I think that on the edge riding style just comes from running the # 17.lol

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father

Yep he over shoots something on a 450 and I don't think he will be as lucky to save a critical error like he can on the lite machine.

sdjclevland

PR Addict
Osborne said he's not staying. He is allowed to stay for 2 more if he wants but he said he is not gonna do it. He wants to prepare for gp season I think he is gonna be here next season. He is doing awsome and you know he is gonna be on a good team next year

factory 113

PR Addict
I think he should stay , hes doing so good . It would b hard to leave home when u r 2nd or 3rd in points against the fastest lites riders in the world !!!

JGreen

PR Founding Father

Yes I do agree with that! If he smooths out and maintains that speed.....Look out!