Theres not a season that goes by, that I don't think of you.

I loved riding there but I dont miss the rocks down that straight nest to the start ! OUCH !

I remember one of my best passes ever at that track !

These were the last set of photo's I took there from 1-Nov-09. It looks like many of you guys were there that day.
DSC00379.JPG

DSC00450.JPG

DSC00528.JPG

Chris Corcoran here but I don't remember if he borrowed this bike or recently purchased it then.
DSC00614.JPG

DSC00616.JPG

DSC00656.JPG

DSC00733.JPG

DSC01221.JPG

Scenic is/was unique and non-typical for an Ohio track. It is the only track that I have ridden that has several open 5th gear sections.

I am happy that I can look back and say, Yea....I raced there!

5th gear?!?

Yea...
In my case that would be a quarter throttle, death grip, seat planted and rolling the jumps, mid- 40+ B class rider, going faster than I've ever rode in my life and hoping I don't crash 5th gear! Get the picture?

third, ripping all the way around it. maybe 2nd in a couple of those little tight corners. unless i felt like burning clutch when i was real lazy.

nice pics mark, i remember that like it was yesterday.

I miss Scenic too! I miss breaking my leg there twice (even though I didnt fall either time). The first time I ever rode a Honda 450 was there at Scenic (and the 450 was Pit's!) I rode his after I broke my exhaust flange off of my 02cr250 by over jumping the middle triple when it was a little mucky. I stuck like a rock and ripped my whole pipe off, went over the bars, and thought I ripped of something else. Actually went back to the trailer and checked that I was still a male. lol.. I miss the big old hill in the back, mainly when we came all the way from the bottom.. Scenic is def alot like Monster Mountain, which id love to ride again too! I remember my first rides at that track on a 2000 YZ 250.. WIDE open.. It was great! If Tim opened up a couple times this year, I would show up for the 2nd ride probably (both times I broke my leg were on the first rides of the year down there)..

50.....what the hell are u guys doing......it's still there! Let set a date and ride! Lol
haha i say we do it!! Everyone bring a sharpie,stop by the water truck....sign ur name on the tank,and slap 20 bills on the seat :) lol sounds like an idea to me!

I'd buy another bike to ride there again. It was a 3-1/2 drive for us, but we made the trip numerous times.

I deeply regret never having been there. I always had "something else" going on. If it ever is opened again, I'll be in line. The facility looks beautiful.

I'm with Georgie. I'd pre-pay to ride it again. If he still owns the property(does anyone know if he does?), I bet he could open a few select times throughout the year. Maybe twice in spring and twice in the fall, and he'd prolly pull in a good crowd each time.

Also, maybe now would be a good time to re-open it? There aren't as many tracks to compete with as there once was.

I'd buy another bike to ride there again. It was a 3-1/2 drive for us, but we made the trip numerous times.

Alph, pick me up in sharon. I'll split costs with you in a heartbeat!!! I mean, i'm kinda on the way! lol

I've gotten to rip all bike sizes there lol 125-450. Each one had its own problems and own pluses on that track. All of them loved gettin its neck rung though!! I remember the pucker I had when I first ripped the triple on the 125 lol. Huge rush!

Crute, BEECHWOOD!!! I only ever got to go there just that one time lol. What a trip but i'd head there in a heartbeat again, too! Both are among my top favorite tracks I've ever ridden!

Back