Theres not a season that goes by, that I don't think of you.

I was in the area this morning, so I took a detour to see how you changed. You still look the same, except for some wrinkles. I will never forget the memories we shared.

Anyway, I took this picture this AM. Water trucks, buildings are still there. Nothing looks different except the massive rain ruts, and the sign out front is gone. I wish soooo bad that Scenic would open again. Even for one practice every 2 months or something. Scenic's flow was unlike any other, and I sure do miss it

Jon, I too feel your pain. Scenic was such a great track, I had so much fun there. I know of at least 20-25 guys who would show up for a rental, however, I think Tim is done for good. It is still worth a try. If I ever fall into money I would by it.

Nevertheless, below is a video of Scenic Highlands from the last rides there before he closed. Don't mind the stupid song in the beginning. You will actually see yourself in the video. The track was primo that day, and he even tilled at intermission. R.I.P SCENIC Highlands

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gkBy9ICbYgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

First time I rode Scenic I was on an XR100..Last time I rode Scenic I was on my 125..

either way.. I WANT TO RIDE THERE AGAIN!111

Dang. Pretty sad post. Heres the old # Haha doubt it works. I really wanna ride this place again, want to BUY it ;), and I really wish we could get tim back on these forums to see how hes doing :/ Old Scenic Highlands # 330-808-2654

If you guys Dream Big...Big things will happen...That's all Iam going to say!!!! Close your eyes.....Open them your coming over the hill.........

My Favorite all time track in Ohio was Scenic, the high speed, the big hills, the ruts, the jumps, the flow...... it was Great Motocross at it's finest!!!! And lots of people hated it....... it's too rocky, it's too fast, it's too..... enter your own complaint here. Now people miss it. I want it back.

Dude......even if they only had one race a year. No practice, just one race day. That place would have to be packed to the moon.

Scenic is an absolute must to be included in "the cat's gettin outta the bag real quick" motocross sanctioning body.

So is anyone going to get Scenic back up and running as part of District X?

Massive amounts of time, money, and equipment needed. I have already been there to see it. Even though it would be awesome, I don't see it as a viable option for 2013. As of right now. Maybe down the road.

JO The master of promotion.........Wait until he hits us with..."I did it..........Come out and enjoy Scenic"

Massive amounts of time, money, and equipment needed. I have already been there to see it. Even though it would be awesome, I don't see it as a viable option for 2013. As of right now. Maybe down the road.

25249973.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yn2QquBOqtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Google maps satellite image still looks so good. I wish I could post a photo from my phone.

Back