anaheim2

barrington314

PR Elite
Anaheim.jpg
ofjwv.jpg
Aki4v3NCEAAeqUg.jpg:large

I'm thinking this round is gonna be a Dungey win. (let's see if I can predict a 2 for 2.) I don't think Stewart will roll through with the win, track doesn't look like his type of 180-180-180 long rhythm block passy type that he excels at.

And I dig that the finish lines haven't been right out of a corner the passed 2 races. Makes for some sick bar bar dashes to the checkers. I mean as ralphie would say: "THEY'RE BAR TO BAR AS THEY LIGHT THROUGH THE CANDLES HERE AT THE WORRRLLDDD FIIIMMMM ANAHEEIMM 222 SSSUUPPERRR DEEE DUPPPPER CHAMPIONSHIIIPP, isn't that right Jeff?"

this might sound silly but on mx simulator, A1 sucked ass to ride. on A2, its pretty fun and multiple ways to do rythems and stuff.

this might sound silly but on mx simulator, A1 sucked ass to ride. on A2, its pretty fun and multiple ways to do rythems and stuff.

ugh were so nerdy lately with mx sim. but i agree, a1 i knew from the game was going to suck.. and it did. a2 is sweeeeeeet. i think itll be fun to watch! good flow and jumpy, lot of whipper tails and scrubsss

ugh were so nerdy lately with mx sim. but i agree, a1 i knew from the game was going to suck.. and it did. a2 is sweeeeeeet. i think itll be fun to watch! good flow and jumpy, lot of whipper tails and scrubsss

maybe even some stewart quad sections. and dude, the game is addicting.

im gona need to buy a new license so i can get a new ID and race lites east, LOL. ima get smoked on the fo fiddys i think.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m9N3WkOrTxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that video was cool....i remember how sweet it was the first supercross i went to. we all went really early in the afternoon and got to watch the practices...such a cool feeling to see your favorite guys that you have read about in magazines or watched on TV out for the first time on a supercross track...

you have to download it at www.mxsimulator.com its $42. theres a free demo, but honestly its not worth even trying. the game is much better. theres endless free user created content. ranging from the sx replicas, national replicas, bike replicas, gear... its a little tough to figure out at first, and real frustrating. its not like playing mx vs atv. your going to suck really bad at first. but i know twentythreemx and myself would be glad to help you out.

Back