anaheim2

I love how alessi gets all the pre-ride media day opportunities yet he still gets smoked.

beelieeveee the hyyppee. puke.

I love how alessi gets all the pre-ride media day opportunities yet he still gets smoked.

beelieeveee the hyyppee. puke.
honestly, dont think it matters for anyone at that level. ive heard that they usually DONT even want to do the press day. but its team obligations.
im sure theres plenty of privateers that would love it tho. and it would help them alot more than it would help the top guys.

i went an checked it out...what kind of controller do you use? cause i am pretty sure you dont use the keyboard..lol..that would suck!

It should exclusively be for privateers. I think factory guys have enough edge. So are satellite teams privateer. Anymore I don't think so. They're huge and well staffed.

i went an checked it out...what kind of controller do you use? cause i am pretty sure you dont use the keyboard..lol..that would suck!
xbox. you can use ps3, but you need to download some programs and stuff. dont like it. xbox plugs right in and just set what you want each button to be on the game menus. and the triggers work good for throttle control.

xbox. you can use ps3, but you need to download some programs and stuff. dont like it. xbox plugs right in and just set what you want each button to be on the game menus. and the triggers work good for throttle control.

this is prolly a stupid question for you, but how do i connect my 360 controller to my computer? do i need to find some sort of USB plug or something? or is there a special cord?

this is prolly a stupid question for you, but how do i connect my 360 controller to my computer? do i need to find some sort of USB plug or something? or is there a special cord?

sorry. some guys have found ways to use the wireless ones. i bought a cheapy gamestop wired controller. not sure what you need for that. google how to connect wireless xbox controller to PC. youll obviously need something. probably just better off getting a wired one.

sorry. some guys have found ways to use the wireless ones. i bought a cheapy gamestop wired controller. not sure what you need for that. google how to connect wireless xbox controller to PC. youll obviously need something. probably just better off getting a wired one.

k..thanx bud..cant wait to start playing

I cant wait till they get on some east coast dirt. Villo looked really good , Stewart good for the crash he had , man i liked that . Reed a little off but on the box.

Really , you have to ask that? I'm sure a fan spent the money and time to
go to the SX, then out of the blue said, I think I will wait for big James just so I can spit on him. Ok
But if it was on his twitter, I guess it's true.

Really , you have to ask that? I'm sure a fan spent the money and time to
go to the SX, then out of the blue said, I think I will wait for big James just so I can spit on him. Ok
But if it was on his twitter, I guess it's true.
lol, why dont you believe it? its not like it was a random persons twitter saying it. it was james stewarts. why lie about it? ever been to a supercross? ive seem some pretty dumb people there. drunk dudes that just dont belong. especially on the west coast, and even more especially around anaheim.
i highly doubt someone walked up to him and spit. im sure it was as he was coming through the tunnel. i mean, if its true. :rolleyes:

Back