anaheim2

I got $20 says Marc would more than likely beat you (615) in a 20 lap race at BC, if we gave a damn. Not because he is lightning fast, but because he is silky smooth on the two stroke, and he is a human clone of the enigizer bunny. Furthermore, I doubt he would care if he won, but he would celebrate appropriately, then climb in his truck leave.

We need to have a jackas$ of pitracer award. I think we have plenty of nominees.
Lets up the ante. They both have to smoke a packs of cigs on the line.
Marc would lap you with a body full of nicotine!!!

As for Rogers, I remember being awe struck by his speed when I first was introduced to racing. Posters that have been in the sport for five years or less are usually the cocky I'm faster than everyone type. Go to some humbling amateur nationals. Maybe that will shut your trap.

I will never get people who talk about how fast they are, or how slow other people are. If 615 had any speed at all, people would already know who he is, and his riding would speak for itself. The people who always talk the talk, can never walk the walk.

same with that CBBbrandon dude that posts here.

shouldnt you be racing a sx main?

Someone please show me where I said I was fast. I said sharc was slow...really slow...anyone slower should try another short.

You all have brain washed yourselves in thinking i'm claiming to be fast. Show me where I actually said i'm fast.

You're all crazy.

There's a difference between claiming to be fast and saying someone sucks at riding.

And bc dude why we got to race at your track, get on a bike or stfu. Fukin quads.

Someone please show me where I said I was fast. I said sharc was slow...really slow...anyone slower should try another short.

You all have brain washed yourselves in thinking i'm claiming to be fast. Show me where I actually said i'm fast.

You're all crazy.

There's a difference between claiming to be fast and saying someone sucks at riding.

And bc dude why we got to race at your track, get on a bike or stfu. Fukin quads.

Then we are all slow with that rationale. You dont have to ride at BC period, its a free country. And quads rule, because I said so, and yo momma is ugly.

Damn Sharc, what has this world come to when a guy cant even take a break for a smoke under a shade tree? 615, has moved on from me to you now. I am just guessing......but fairly certain that MANY of us on here, Sharc being one of them, have thrown a leg over a motorcycle longer than 615 has been able to wipe his own butt......

615......I am one of those "slow" Vet riders too. But I would love to pull a Bubba on you and park your ass over a berm somewhere........

You're all crazy

When you attack someone about there speed be speculate you can beat them, it's the same as saying "I light the world on fire everytime I hit the track. "

Im curious how old you are and what your background in mx is...

When you attack someone about there speed be speculate you can beat them, it's the same as saying "I light the world on fire everytime I hit the track. "

Im curious how old you are and what your background in mx is...

I am too Georgie.......I have $20 that says 17 or 18, 250 C classes.......

Then we are all slow with that rationale. You dont have to ride at BC period, its a free country. And quads rule, because I said so, and yo momma is ugly.

So if you call someone stupid you are therefore calling yourself a genius?

You all still are making no sense at all, not the slightest bit.

I've seen Jon16 ride before, what class does he race?
....oh wait he doesn't race... so that must mean he sucks because he does not race.

Why do I have to be a "racer" to be considered good? Why ask that?

Jon does have skill, I'm def. a fan.

Barrington - has skill

Sharc.. is lol!

Are you going to answer? If you need an ice breaker here. (Now that doesn't mean I think you have a bunch of ice cubes)

My name is George Baker, I'm 25 years old. I practice a lot, and would race 250B, 2 stroke bike, and +25 if I did decide to race any given day...

Your turn.

Here's a template: My name is ___________, I am _____(age)_______. I been racing for __#___ years. I have been to Lorretta Lynns __#___ times. I have attended other amatuer national events in the past ___#____ years. I am __sorry__ for being an idiot on __pitracer___.

Don't forget the last line!!

Goerge, great idea......

My name is John Caupp, I am 42 years old. I have racing for 30 years. I have been to LL 1 time. I race 30+ B and 40+.....Oh yeah, have a job, serve my community, have a wife and three kids......

My guess is 615 wont man up George.

My name is George Baker, I am _____25_______. I been racing for __21___ years. I have been to Lorretta Lynns __5___ times. I have attended __17__ amatuer national events in the past ___18____ years. I am __sorry__ for being an idiot on __pitracer___. I'm a registered nurse at the cleveland clinic, no kids just a dog and a motorcycle!

That's all you have to do.

For making fun of a vet rider that is obviously riding because he loves the sport and not trying to win a speed medal he would be racing pro, is SixOneFive Tyler Bowers by chance? lol

615...you have any idea whatsoever what kind of hole you're digging for yourself with each moronic post you put up for everyone to see?

Every village has an idiot...at this point, you're THAT guy.

If you ever grow a set of balls and meet Marc the Sharc face to face and challenge him to a mano y mano moto...I know who I'd be putting my money on.

if you call someone stupid you are in fact insinuating that you are smarter then them.

My name is Rob Hinds. I'm 40 and been to LL never. I have been racing and rinding since 1976. That is 35the years. I am sorry for being an idi... wait I'm not being an idiot, but feel like being an A$$. Lol
I am slow have had rare moments wear I lost my mind and found a little speed. I have two children. Wow it is easy.

So if you call someone stupid you are therefore calling yourself a genius?

You all still are making no sense at all, not the slightest bit.

I've seen Jon16 ride before, what class does he race?
....oh wait he doesn't race... so that must mean he sucks because he does not race.

Why do I have to be a "racer" to be considered good? Why ask that?

Jon does have skill, I'm def. a fan.

Barrington - has skill

Sharc.. is lol![/QUOTE

Dam I must realy suck because Sharc past me at Redbud. LOL

Here's a template: My name is _Jeremy Osborn__________, I am __34___(age)_yrs old__. I been racing for __28__ years. I have been to Lorretta Lynns __2 (atv)_ times. I have attended other amatuer national events in the past ___too many____ years. I am __sorry__ for being an idiot on __pitracer___.

lol! I dont even know what to say about this... Id suggest doing a quick search of the # 615 for last years point standings on the cra website. Conduct an investigation of your own.. Three possible names come up and Im leaning towards one..

lol! I dont even know what to say about this... Id suggest doing a quick search of the # 615 for last years point standings on the cra website. Conduct an investigation of your own.. Three possible names come up and Im leaning towards one..

Awesome idea to search........Bingo! 2 out of the 3 are 250 C riders. I am leaning toward one of those so that I can say "I told you so"......LOL

I know the one C rider CV and it is not him doing all the talking. He comes from a good family and is a true C rider.

Back