I cannot believe nobody has mentioned Bogle and Stewart yet

mthalt10

PR Member
i thought for sure i would have got on here and been reading something about "LIL STEWART" by now... i cannot believe he took out Bogle like that. that was clearly done on purpose by Stewart..i guess the apple does not fall from the tree, huh?

and then Bogle gets up and smacks Stewart in the helmet and hurts his own hand..i thought that part was hilarious. and did you guys hear RC after the race was over and they were showing malcom? "is he in time-out" lmao...

What an exciting night of racing, that was probably one of the best nights of racing that i have seen in a while..very entertaining..

didnt really think much of it. bogle shouldnt be acting like that tho in the professional level. but then again, he is just a rookie. all i know is they are for sure going to go at it all season.

While I don't think what Bogle did was right, I can understand a quick burst of frustration like that with the adrenaline going. I would have been pretty mad myself.

What a night of racing though. Barica and Wharton......now that was funny.

I think Malcom was just trying to make the pass stick, not a take out move. And Bogle was just trying to cut down to protect. A little bone headed on both riders, but more so on Malcom I think, If you have to point fingers.
Yeah!!! the "Is he in Time out"? Was funny as SH!T with his face against the wall...HA!HA!

Ya it was definately a little dirty but it seems that both the lites and the 450 guys are getting alot more aggressive this year. I would have to say daniel herlein did a great job, he would have made the main had he not been taken out

To me....it looked pretty much the same as what Reed did to Bubba last year. Pretty much a racing thing in my opinion since Bubba and Bogle both went wide while someone was right on their tail coming into a corner.

To me....it looked pretty much the same as what Reed did to Bubba last year. Pretty much a racing thing in my opinion since Bubba and Bogle both went wide while someone was right on their tail coming into a corner.

Not even close... This was in the apex of the corner not someone running across the track and parking sideways at the exit!

Everyone see's it from their own perspective, MR Mooch. But this isn't even a comparison. I hope you are kidding or just trolling. LOL!

Yea they were both in the berm. Nothing like the Reed js7 get together.

If I managed geico I'd be telling Bogle to settle down. He isn't at Loretta's sweeping anymore.

Not even close... This was in the apex of the corner not someone running across the track and parking sideways at the exit!

Everyone see's it from their own perspective, MR Mooch. But this isn't even a comparison. I hope you are kidding or just trolling. LOL!

Maybe I need to watch it again as I sure don't remember them coming together way back in the apex of the corner. Thought it was basically the exit of the corner since Malcolm had cut across the inside and kept going across the corner until he was in the outside line of the exit of the corner. Bogle had already made the turn further back at the apex. Guess you guys are seeing it differently but I still think it was similar to Reed coming across the inside on Bubba.

Yea they were both in the berm. Nothing like the Reed js7 get together.

If I managed geico I'd be telling Bogle to settle down. He isn't at Loretta's sweeping anymore.

Malcolm definitely wasn't in the berm with Bogle as Stewart was too far to the inside to be considered "in" the berm, he ran across the middle to be in Bogles line. Here's vid....

This version of the vid is a little better as the announcers are agreeing with a few things I was saying about where they came together...

just watch malcom cut across in the berm and then lock up the back wheel so he can take out bogle..he clearly took bogle out in my eyes..Malcom didnt even need to do that, he already had the pass made on bogle

bogle should think about who he is hitting. pretty sure stewart will squash that little squirrel. dude could barely pick his bike back up.
i still dont think its as bad as barcia swinging his back wheel into everyone, including his own teammates, front wheels as he passes them. i like barcia but that crap has to stop. time to grow up. racing rough, block passing, banging bars is cool and exciting. aiming for front wheels is cheap.

bogle should think about who he is hitting. pretty sure stewart will squash that little squirrel. dude could barely pick his bike back up.
i still dont think its as bad as barcia swinging his back wheel into everyone, including his own teammates, front wheels as he passes them. i like barcia but that crap has to stop. time to grow up. racing rough, block passing, banging bars is cool and exciting. aiming for front wheels is cheap.

I agree with everything you say. I like Barcia as well but its pretty bad when he tries to take out every rider that he passes, especially when its his teammate. When he was right behind Durham I didnt think it was going to end well but luckily Durham knew it was coming.

Why are the crying over the bar banging and take outs. This is SX and it's been going on for 30yrs. Today's bar banging is mild compared with what went on in the ole days. Kiedrowski (spg?) and Larroco, Chicken Matasivich (spg?), Bob Hannah and such had no problem taking another rider high, wide or taking out the front wheel or pushing them off the track.

Bolge left the door open and Malcolm took it away. What is was was a not a very smart move by Malcolm by taking such a straightline through the corner and for Bolge not letting off a bit to regroup. Big James seemed to have handled the situation by putting Malcolm in "time out" as RC put it.

What is a shame is that there are a small handfull of riders that seem to want to go for the win or to improve their finish position. This takes agressive riding when the race is only around 13 to 14 minutes long. Seems a lot are just content to make the main and then just ride and be satisified with wherever they finish.

What's better to watch? A rider pushing rider's out of the way after a bad start to get to the front. Or a rider that gets a bad start then is lapped 5 laps into the main?

im sorry but to me, it was just racing too, bogle had already been passed in the apex, he shouldnt have tried to come down, coming from the outside into a guy that has a line is deff not a win situation for the dude outside lol, if he had been smart he would have brake checked, and cut underneath, but his cockiness got in the way i think, factory vs privateer and all, just like when weimer for no reason took out justin sipes last weekend, that was totally unnecessary, he was just pissed that sipes had a better line and passed him back, screw his apology at the end, you go back and look, weimers eyes are set on j. sipes front wheel, he meant to do it, no question about it, i thought it was funny when dungey planted him, payback sucks, because that was uncalled for in the LCQ. with that aside what about DD's totally unnecessary pass on wharton on the first lap i think it was? i mean hell that was worse than what m. stewart did, least his was towards the end of the race.

Anyone notice the Dunge closed weimers 9 second gap in front of him in only 4 laps? kinda sweet to see him pass him for second after that nonchalant takeout in the heat race, mid jump, im sorry but thats dirty, wrecking someone in a corner is salty, but mid air, after the holeshot is seriously uncalled for. dude could have easily been landed on. or even if he wasnt broke something just from the wreck, you can see weimer move his line over, then purposefully kick/push the rear end of his bike over to tap dungey, you dont whip in a rythym section, so that just tells me it was on purpose even more. I smell a rivalry brewing between these two, nice to see something finally light a fire under Dungey's A$$

Back