I cannot believe nobody has mentioned Bogle and Stewart yet

yes sir both Justice and Rife had some bad luck in the lcq, best of luck for them guys next weekend

hope you guys didnt miss daniel herrlein. was in 2nd at one point in lites lcq. from ohio... rides around here quite abit. very impressive ride. hes the one that got driven into the tough blocks right before that triple...

I watched the lites race last night again......looks like a take out to me. Had he just went on through the corner ok...but after he basically makes the corner, and then is straight facing the corner, he has the rear brake locked up, so that bogle has no where to go but into him..........even RC and Emig said that about the rear brake being locked up made it a questionable move.

I still say they were both in the berm. Maybe not the high part. But Malcolm didn't hug the inside tough block and hit bogle where there is no chance for him to get turned around like when reed t boned Stewart.

Still a take out move for sure. I think Malcolm expected bogle to turn up once he started coming straight acros the lower part of the berm.

Think malcom had been watching some film of big brother as people moved out of the way for him... lol. If he didn't intend to "take out" bogle then he made a huge OOPS! He wanted the pass and took it. He will learn to make cleaner block passes now since it took em both out technically.
I did think the Durham / Wharton move was a bit aggressive, but I get it. These guys are hungry and they want it. I like to see that!
Now if only we could see RC slap Ralphie when he interupts him in the booth. Shut up Rolph let the big boys talk! Ralph is good at his job, "hype man"... lol

hope you guys didnt miss daniel herrlein. was in 2nd at one point in lites lcq. from ohio... rides around here quite abit. very impressive ride. hes the one that got driven into the tough blocks right before that triple...
Yes i forgot to mention him,,,, NO disrespect intended and wish Daniel the best on the upcoming rounds

are you kidding me?? 500 bux apiece?? talk about a slap on the wrist..i cant say that would stop me from retaliating back at Malcolm if the opportunity came and i am sure bogle will do what ever he can to take him out... at least i know i would want to if it were me. lol

What a joke... 500 a piece? First off let them iron it out. If the governing body wants to let them know this needs to go no further then do it, but money doesn't make em learn. Honestly they need to rub as far as I am concerned. Let em T-bone each other... ride hard boys!!!!!

I personally think the fines are bull crap,,,,little hanny never got fined for his take-out moves and he had quite a few

I don't think the fines were handed down due to Stewart's pass being any rougher than a Barcia or Hansen pass.

I think it came about due to Bogle's slap looking unprofessional, which resulted in the AMA feeling compelled to fine Bogle.

AMA then thought it would look a bit lopsided if they only fined Bogle, so they fined Stewart too so that it looked even handed.

That's my opinion.

Everyone remember the Windham/Vuillemin takeout some years back? What did that get each rider? Food for thought.

If the AMA wants to discourage this stuff, forget fining them. $500 isn't jack to Bogle and Stewart. They probably have that crinkled up in their summer shorts and they're unaware its even there until the next time they wear them.

Anyway, all AMA needs to do is put a penalty box by the mechanic area, give them a Purple flag and send them to the penalty box for 1 lap (There last fastest lap time with an official holding them back with the stop watch.) That's a fine that everyone wouldn't want, and nobody would be Punching each other on the track.

Now I'd be for this fine for physical altercations....punching, fighting etc. Not for rough/borderline/takeout style passes. But whoever gets punched they both get the penalty box. The guy getting punched and the guy throwing the punch.

Good point Georgie!
Mooch I think you may be right here...
anyone remember the "Chicken" Matasavich basically punching someone after the race back in the day?

Back