Summit nationals...

MX315

PR Addict
This weekend second round of the summit nationals. Track is really good for passing this time around,practice tomorrow...Fri-sat. Race time, Get your MOTO fix for the winter. Who,s going? I am in!

Make sure mike opens on sat....that's all I got Georgie......oh and u owe Todd a drink I quote"barcia will never win anything" 2010 big toms house!

ya seemed like last summit was little more high speed and not much passing room , talked to couple last night tht got in there and said it seems to be little more technical and room to pass

Make sure mike opens on sat....that's all I got Georgie......oh and u owe Todd a drink I quote"barcia will never win anything" 2010 big toms house!

Ha. yea. I was wrong apparently. Let's go double or nothing that Double D beats Barcia in points this year! ha. That may be 2 drinks I owe you!

finale party at my house. Mark your calendar...

Track is looking sweet for tonight...last time for summit this year...Couple fast guys here ready to go.Be there!

Great racing last night. "A" class was very exciting. Romans was on it and hole shotted 3 moto's until the final he got run high in the first turn and went down. Chris Carr was leading until he crashed in a high banked corner, not sure what happened. I think Phillips won that one. Pit bikes very fun. Macan running down Brett for second. #125 ran away with it, very nice ride. Good crowd, fun fast track. If you haven't been there before, you have one last chance tonight. Go on out and support the riders. This may be off subject, but I heard the Smith Road Raceway neighbors are banning together to shut things down. Track may need some help. Maybe they will comment if they read this. Windtunnel.

TJ Phillips there....and wait for it......Roman Candle is in the house folks!

OOOOOHHH SNIZZAP. I'm there. This is gonna be good. Grade A 100% pure entertainment my friends!

Are dogs allowed at summit? Never paid attention because I never had one until now.

Georgie...I have read all your post as a smart young(Vet) for a couple years.....I listen to you say that barcia won't win ****.......But bring a dog to summit????? Hahahahahahaha just joking man...but please do not do that!!!! Little dog lungs...I should bring my 8 month old son! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Too loud for the pup. Nemx didn't bother her but I think she will be stimulus overload at summit. See you guys tonight.

I think Carr got roman candled lastnite.....his mom has a vid on Facebook if anyone can post it.....the first one vid then this one back to back..roman candled wow....I am pretty sure it was him again...I guess he never learned! Brutal shot to Carr....

Should be a good race in the 250B class had some bumping going on Fri and 1st set of motos today. Carr looked good but I dont think it was Roman that took him out.

Roman was on it tonight. Carr looked good too in the races I seen. Roman definatly looks comfortable on the bike right now. More so than years past.

Back