Summit nationals...

Was there watching tonight, specifically the 250/450A classes. Roman is good. Is he dirty? Hell ya. BUT, you need to be dirty to pass on these summit tracks. Makes for great racing. Unfortunately I think Carr was just a little too much off the pace to really offer anything for Roman. Roman was on it for sure.

it was phillips who took out Carr then procceded to tell Carr he didnt see him. Carr's bike was a lil beat up and had a broken radiator. but he came back out saturday and put in some solid rides

Was that malcom phillips there wow dirty ass move makes me wish I was young again cause next moto phillips would have been testing some soil forsure.was it worth it to make that couple extra 100 bucs to be labeled a dirty rider real you couldnt see him,if you cant see the guy infront of u you shouldnt be on a bike

a-dog-walks-into-a-bar-because-someone-left-the-door-open.jpg

I had a great time as always. They've got a well oiled routine there now. I was hppy when at the riders meeting Wayne announced that riding scooters through the crowds was a big no-no. Then as I left the meeting and was walking down the ramp on my way out, two scooters zipped by from behind, and the third one nailed me. Every event brings out more and more. I think somebody needs to decide whether the walkways will be used as a scootering rink or a spectator area, because the two are NOT compatible.

I really do enjoy racing there, but find it unbelieveable that parents do not see the obvious problems with this.

Was that malcom phillips there wow dirty ass move makes me wish I was young again cause next moto phillips would have been testing some soil forsure.was it worth it to make that couple extra 100 bucs to be labeled a dirty rider real you couldnt see him,if you cant see the guy infront of u you shouldnt be on a bike

Those guys are racing for every penny they can get. Because they're spending all of it and then some on the credit cards to get to the east coast sx races. Only way to pass is to bang around a bit. I think roman did respectable passes. I didn't see any candles. Carr got roman on the start in heat 1 and roman got Carr in the main the same way. It was all about starts. Roman got smoked when Carr got the holeshot. Roman did a good job of using the clear track to his advantage.
Roman made up good time before the triple, he was skipping the back wheel off the middle of the three rollers. Everyone else was double single and it was slower for sure.

Doesn't look that dirty to me. You could see it coming for the 3 previous laps. He was faster and that looked to be about the best place to pass. Should be ready for that in Arenacross or Supercross. One says dirty rider one says aggressive rider.

Roman did a great job in my opinion, I know a few years ago it got alittle crazy but no out of line passing from what I had seen. Thats the thing 2 people can watch the same block pass and both will have a diff opinnion on how it was. I myself love to watch some banging thats shows who " wants it" more. After watching 250B and some of the agressive passes by 231 I thought oh boy this guy is a banger and at the end of the night I stoped and talked with him and he turned out to be a very nice guy with the same out look on arena cross that I have and that line choice for passing if someone has your line you need to try to get it back if you want to win. Great weekend prob the funnest summit I have been to in a long time hanging with my buddy BIG Dave and his side kick Davis.

And by the way the only thing I didnt like was the $15 per day per person $90 just to get thru the gate is a little steep had to leave the wife and my daughter home lol.

Sorry, but if sayyyy Bubba pulled that on Reed, everyone would be saying how dirty it was...Dirty ass pass IMO... But if thats what it takes to win ( and you dont mind having a bad rep) then by all means do it I guess.. ( not sure its worth injuring another rider at some random go cart track race though is worth it ) at a pro level with BIG money on the line yes.. At a Summit Indoor... ehhhhh.. No.

Sorry, but if sayyyy Bubba pulled that on Reed, everyone would be saying how dirty it was...Dirty ass pass IMO... But if thats what it takes to win ( and you dont mind having a bad rep) then by all means do it I guess.. ( not sure its worth injuring another rider at some random go cart track race though is worth it ) at a pro level with BIG money on the line yes.. At a Summit Indoor... ehhhhh.. No.

Times are changing and the new generation is riding alittle rougher now no matter if its summit or anywhere else. If your not prepared to get bumped ( not a full blown take out) then move over and let the ones who want to make it a race race. This is a argument that will never have a winner but will put people in the seats to watch.

$30 bucks for two people to watch for the 2 hours I was there is a bit ridiculous. Im going to have to get a bigger tool box for people to hide in so we can split the cost to make it worth going.

I thought the same thing....but then I thought it has been 10 bucks for over 15 years.....then I saw the GIANT..front end loader....and the bob cat ....and the rest of the **** they have....and I have snuck in for like 5 years also....and the price of diesel fuel,And said I am lucky it's not 20..lol See everyone next year!!,! SUMMIT!!! And I bet all of you will be there too...Meister....georgie...you will be there. I think I parked next to Meister truck..what u got on that thing 10 inch lift...huge wheels and rims....30 bucks??. Lol please!! :rolleyes:

Oh im sure ill be there next year too. Good entertainment. lol.

How do you know you parked next to me? Dettling's sick twin turbo duramax was there too I seen. I was parked near the concession stands. Walk out the door and turn left (dettlings truck was to the right). Gold crew cab long bed. 6" suspension plus a 2" leveling kit with SIXTEEN inch wheels and 35 inch tires (want 37s tho). Still getting almost 18mpg.

Deer with a nail though it hanging from the rear view?.....lol camo seat covers...gun rack....I rather be fishing stickers...bow hunter sticker on window.....Malvern quad racer sticker in back window!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaah.......See ya at the Vern....bring the bike once in awhile!! 37's...those cost more then 30 bucks? That's it I am done! And one more thing u still got that sick track ...with the huge jumps? Post a old school vid of that...we are trying to get a couple vids from millers when big daddy was there! You remember that right?

The fee went up because Summit County started charging more for parking, so they bundled the cost into one gate fee; something along those lines. I love the indoors. I hope you all enjoyed the half-time show wrestling match, still a lil sore. hahahaha. That had to be worth a buck or two!

HAHAHAHA! Dude! lol

Yup, thats my truck.. That nail through that deer, thats the same nail that I nailed my fingers together with!

For the record, I dont have any id rather be fishing stickers (well, I wouldnt mind goin fishin with Fletcher). I dont have any stickers on my windows but my plates reference deer hunting.. lol

Im sure ill be at some malvern nats this year too. Hopefully they keep splitting the quads and bikes because when they did that the tracks never been better.

I dont have any vids from my house really, specially nothin I could upload (I dont even know how to upload videos haha).. When you get a compilation together, I wanna see it!

I remember big daddy in both directions! Thing was KNARLY at one point. I REALLY wish a couple rev's of that track was still there. When big daddy was going the direction like you were leaving out the drive way, that "road section" was freakin fun. I can only whip it to the left, so the middle jump was absolutely perfect for layin them out..

If you can find the Contraband movie from like 01 or 02, you can pull some of the footage from that for your compilation..

BTW. I wont buy new tires anymore. I buy from craigslist. Youd crap if you knew what I got my 35s for that had 1000 miles on them. Less than alot of 4 stroke SLIP ON pipes.

Back