Here it is!!

stangbro01

PR Addict
Finally got my 125! cant wait to take it to a track... now its time to start ordering mods :) kind of excited to build a kawi, seems like most people are building the rm/cr/yz.

should i get the rad valve, v force or keep stock reed valve? also i see wiseco has 2 pistons, a pro lite and one that says racers choice that is more money, anyone know the difference?

also does anyone know if the newer style front fender and #plate will bolt up?

5Ke5Ff5Jd3Ge3M13H5c2g52908b480b13143c.jpg

got some black wheels... brand spanken new.. theyd look sick on that. altho, that weed eater motor probably would turn them. they are the stock 450 wheels off my '11.

does missy know about this?

lmao yea she knows, will they bolt up? and is the back wheel itself wider?
idk if it would work or not. pretty sure its going to be significantly wider. you should get a new model front fender and number plate too. wonder how thatd look. cant remember if i have any or not.

ya i would like to, wasnt sure if it will bolt up or not... and dont make fun of my motor, she's small but has heart! lol

use the old fender as a template and turn it upside down to match the faces and drill the new holes,,,,,,wholla done deal! congrats on the new bike man

i second lonerangers motion, if you're planning on keeping this bike and having fun, i'd go all out on the suspension mods to get it dialed, then i'd worry about beefing it up lol,

cool thanks guys, i added the '12 front fender today and ordered custom graphics ill keep pics updated, definetly looking into suspension soon, not gonna mess with the motor unless i lock it up lol

Attachments

• SSPX0850.jpg
    SSPX0850.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 221
got new graphics on and a pc works pipe i got for $80. still have rim decals but it says it has to be at least 70 out so im gonna wait awhile. you can see a little gap from the stock number plate with the '12 fender but nothing that bothers me.

Attachments

• SSPX0861.jpg
    SSPX0861.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 184
  • SSPX0860.jpg
    SSPX0860.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 163
pc pipe with v-force delta reeds and jetting will make it rock, along with suspension setup will be all you need! Sweet bike, we have had 2 and loved them.

Back