Here it is!!

The kawi seems sweet, motor feels strong and im looking into getting the suspension done soon. cant wait to get it on the track. the biggest thing is going from a 4 stroke for the past 8 years back to a 125, i keep trying to ride it like a 4. feels weird now riding wide open using the clutch more.

The kawi seems sweet, motor feels strong and im looking into getting the suspension done soon. cant wait to get it on the track. the biggest thing is going from a 4 stroke for the past 8 years back to a 125, i keep trying to ride it like a 4. feels weird now riding wide open using the clutch more.

Lots of bogging? That was my experience when I picked up my yz250. That first day....it's like I never rode a bike before. WEEEE booggg boggggg WWEEE bogggggggg.

Ya i have a habit of trying to lug through the corners instead of keeping it on the pipe using the clutch. I also had a kx250 i did the same thing with so this one will just be worse unless i get my S**t together haha, i feel that im a better 2 stroke rider though, just gotta get it back.

Back