yes im going to spam MX simulator some more...

barrington314

PR Elite
sick. cant wait

screenshot118a.jpg

screenshot123nj.jpg

damn that looks sweet, they should pay you to advertise for them lol, im about to download that game later i just got my new hi performance pc lol

So gnarly. If any of you are into the simulator games (have patience) and love motocross. You will not find another game out there that does a better job then this one.

My son wants me to get that for him. He is 8. Do I need anything special on the laptop for him to play this? I know NOTHING about games.

My son wants me to get that for him. He is 8. Do I need anything special on the laptop for him to play this? I know NOTHING about games.
the game really doesnt take much of a computer to play. but its not like playing mx vs atv. you cant just pick up the controller and be good. let alone ride in a straight line. im really not sure if an 8 year could handle it. idk. i also recommend a wired xbox controller. but you could use a ps3 controller if you wanted.

just an fyi, the full game is heaps better than that demo.

just read the forums to know what to download and where to put it.

the game really doesnt take much of a computer to play. but its not like playing mx vs atv. you cant just pick up the controller and be good. let alone ride in a straight line. im really not sure if an 8 year could handle it. idk. i also recommend a wired xbox controller. but you could use a ps3 controller if you wanted.

how are you using those controllers? do they have a usb version? i seen a gigaware control at radioshack i thought about getting but dont want a junk one.

The quality and "realness" of those 2 tracks are crazy!
did you notice how the highway is even there on lakewood? what is that, rt 70? im bummed he decided to make the national version. it was gonna be the mxdn version. wanted to hit that crazy big quad. haha

did you notice how the highway is even there on lakewood? what is that, rt 70? im bummed he decided to make the national version. it was gonna be the mxdn version. wanted to hit that crazy big quad. haha

I didn't notice that! It's 470. 70 runs the way the start does on side the pic looks from.

Back