yes im going to spam MX simulator some more...

I like it and it looks sweet but I'm not going to buy a pc just for the game...and I'm not really interested in running boot camp...I'm hopin eventually they will make a tru Mac version.

pretty sure he said its on his list of things to do. thats the great thing about it, its a forever evolving game. always new stuff coming out for it.

pretty sure he said its on his list of things to do. thats the great thing about it, its a forever evolving game. always new stuff coming out for it.

The min it's available for a Mac ill scoop it up..hopefully before next winter! Hope they get the controller deal worked out for a
Mac too.

The min it's available for a Mac ill scoop it up..hopefully before next winter! Hope they get the controller deal worked out for a
Mac too.

I hate to say it, but crossover. Porting to mac would be a helluva a lot of work that I'm sure jlv will not waste his time on. 98% of the people play it on PC.

I hate to say it, but crossover. Porting to mac would be a helluva a lot of work that I'm sure jlv will not waste his time on. 98% of the people play it on PC.

pretty sure i read a post by him that said he wants to do it, but has other things on "the list" that come first.

whats the big deal about a mac anyways? are there things a mac can do that a pc cant?

Well his primary machine is running on Linux and he's coded the game in C, so I imagine a port wouldn't be extremely difficult. Nonetheless, Mac is so ass backwards, there would be some work involved no doubt. I'd have to say a port to mac would be like going from v1.0 to v2.0. Mac can do much the same things PC can do, Mac just makes it harder.

Man u had my hopes up there for a second lol. I do realize that the pc tends to be better for gaming but I stopped using a pc over 5 years ago and hate to say it I'll never go back...not even for a Moto game...an amazing one at that! I know I'm not the only Mac guy wanting to play this. I got 2 other buddies that would eat this up. I'm a casual gamer at best so for me it's hard to justify the money for a pc or boot amp. I'll take my chances waiting it out for th Mac version. Thanks for the info. Keep us updated if ever a Mac version comes thru the pipeline.

why cant you?

I don't know.. I turn left.. rider leans left, bars go right. Crash

Everytime!

I've messed around with the settings 11ty different ways and can't come up with anything worthwhile. The videos you post make it look super fun. I find it super frustrating.

Everytime!

I've messed around with the settings 11ty different ways and can't come up with anything worthwhile. The videos you post make it look super fun. I find it super frustrating.

whats your stability on?

Everytime!

It's important to remember that there is no vertical stabilization like you may think. If you lean to the left, you have to lean back to the right to get yourself back up. The way the bars turn is how they would turn in real life. You have to counter steer to initiate a turn. We're all just so used to it we don't notice it. Put your stability on 60 and hit up a wide smooth national track. Keep doing laps and keep lowering your stability until you get down into the 40's. I have mine at 15 right now and it's tricky. Some guys ride at 0. (I'm convinced they do crack)

Back