Arenacross Champ Tyler Bowers is pre entered for ST Louis Lites race..... Predictions?

Pit,

"rode well" ?? What race were they watching? Practice? I didn't see practice is the only reason I asked. He definately had a touch night of it.

Guess I do not agree with most of everyone. Sure, he is a big boy, but is a lot slimmer than he has been. I am thinking he was just having some issues adjusting to the faster more wide open SX track on the 250. Also not sure how much time he has had on the 250 on a SX style track. He definately seemed to be overriding the bike. I think he will do better moving forward. Gibby did well ealier in the race. He's being doing it awhile as RC said. ;) Not too much surprises Gibby.

Hope they both hit Daytona and then Indy...

I am not sure of Gibson's plans, but TyBo plans on being at Daytona and Indy.
Here is what Tim posted at vitalmx about the St Louis experience:

There were a lot of good things that happens last night and some bad. Practice sessions were just that. Nothing to prove to anyone. Used the 3 sessions as opportunity to test some different set ups. The C practice is not always the best place to put in your fast lap.

The mechical problems that Tyler suffered during
the heat race did not get entirely corrected before the main. Not his falt!!
But they will be corrected. He has another opportunity in six days to prove himself and six days after that another chance.
We will make adjustments and be back to race in Daytona.

Ty is not a quitter. He does not give up at the first sign of disappointment.
Identify the problem, adapt overcome and succeed .
That's to everyone for there support and see you in Daytona

bruce

Back