BC Updates 2012!

i plan on bringing my 7 year old with me this year, he would love the c track but the c track means c that mean half the goons cant control there bikes especially with kids around, maybe split c riders big bikes and kids from time to time, and in between the kids can ride the pitbike track, the c riders can wadd up on the a track dreamin of carmicheal.lord knows what i would do if a adult landed on my little one.just givin my 2 cents, barrington i dare you to say somthin smart.

Seriously ? Daring Barrington ? I got one. Did you write that post or did your 7 year old ? Geez even a 7 year old should have better grammar and spelling ....

Sorry I just couldnt stop myself.....

2012 C Track Schedule:

11:00-1:00 Open Track - If you want groups dont ride at this time.

1:00 - 1:30 -Water/prep if needed

1:30 - 3:30 Sessions (2 sessions each)

-Big Bike 15 minutes

-Big Quad/UTV 15 minutes

-85cc/Pit bike/mini quad (90cc or less) 15 minutes

-50cc bikes or true beginners on trail bikes up to 80cc. 15 minutes

4:30 - 5:00 Open Track

Dare him? Lol... Dude... What exactly will you do if he decides to make a "smart" (personally opinionated, which is what forums are for) post?

Not trying to start crap here. I understand you cannot help your ignorance to the situation, but refraining from threatening stupid comments like that may be beneficial.

Im comin to ride the C track!

HMMMM.... lol... Well, now that you've mentioned it ive contemplated racin a quad nat in 450C so...... lol

2012 C Track Schedule:

11:00-1:00 Open Track - If you want groups dont ride at this time.

1:00 - 1:30 -Water/prep if needed

1:30 - 3:30 Sessions (2 sessions each)

-Big Bike 15 minutes

-Big Quad/UTV 15 minutes

-85cc/Pit bike/mini quad (90cc or less) 15 minutes

-50cc bikes or true beginners on trail bikes up to 80cc. 15 minutes

4:30 - 5:00 Open Track

I really enjoyed the sessions last year on both tracks. Speed is the secret to running sessions in my opinion, not bike size, quads, race, gender, age. There are 12yo kids on 85's that crack whips off triples and 12yo kids on 85's that cruise around in first gear.

I bet you could get away with just two sessions as long as they were monitored; beginner/intermediate. Beginner does not mean C class. Beginner means I'm slow. Give out stickers and have a flagger control the gate so they don't mix. Anyone cruising around in beginner doing 1:15 lap times gets bumped to intermediate.

Just a thought here....

Really think it would be difficult and inconsistent to seperate it by bike size/type. Is it really a problem in having big bikes/quads running with smaller bikes/quads or is it the amount of them on the track? How many us too many?

What if you allowed 1 less than "too many" on the track at one time. Have a line up and the first "one less than too many" in line, get on the track next. If there are not at least "one less than too many" in line and you are one of the first off the track from the current group then get in line before there are "one less than too many" lined up, you get to ride the next session as well.

If you have "too many" big bikes on the track at one time during the bike bikes session, is it really any safer or whatever we are trying to accomplish here. Why must you all insist Papa Osborne make rules because you are not smart enough (some worse off than others) to manage yourselves?...

geesh!....

Good thoughts fellas. My fears are more associated with big guys and little guys together, and making it simple enough for everyone to follow. Thats primarily why I went by type of machine.

Im sure we will have tweak it on the fly, because of days where we dont have any quads or we dont have any 50's. I will think of something, I'm sure.

Just a thought here....

Really think it would be difficult and inconsistent to seperate it by bike size/type. Is it really a problem in having big bikes/quads running with smaller bikes/quads or is it the amount of them on the track? How many us too many?

What if you allowed 1 less than "too many" on the track at one time. Have a line up and the first "one less than too many" in line, get on the track next. If there are not at least "one less than too many" in line and you are one of the first off the track from the current group then get in line before there are "one less than too many" lined up, you get to ride the next session as well.

If you have "too many" big bikes on the track at one time during the bike bikes session, is it really any safer or whatever we are trying to accomplish here. Why must you all insist Papa Osborne make rules because you are not smart enough (some worse off than others) to manage yourselves?...

geesh!....

For us (this is for the"C" track) there are usually too many riders during the day, some are goons and others just don't care. My 6 year old has better track eticate than a few that are out there. But, I can see from the other side also. Who wants to mess up their rythem trying to navigate around the youngin's. That is why I would be interested in a session or two. How about a goon session, a squid session, a I wrecked too many times without a helmet session (my turn) and a kid session. The end of the day crowd is a bit more considerate of the smaller riders and are not out to conquer the world. That will be our plan, come late and stay till Papa Osborne kicks us out. Sessions or not we will still be there, it is his sandbox and we will obide by his rules.

Back