M Stewart reppin the hood

Cant wait till wheelie master thinks he can ride a professional motocross race because he can wheelie a cr 85 down a flat paved road, without a helmet on. Woo.

Wheelies aren't hard. Anyone can ride a wheelie for miles and miles down a straight street. It's boring.

At the end, he says something about never thinking he would be this far. ummm. Where exactly did riding wheelies in the streets get him except for some free tshirts from Young & Reckless?

At the end, he says something about never thinking he would be this far. ummm. Where exactly did riding wheelies in the streets get him except for some free tshirts from Young & Reckless?
my guess is they are making a video. like the old biker boy videos... for them, that is big.
i dont get why they are using dirtbikes and not crotch rockets.

I hate people that give are sport a bad name and rap!!! Nothing looks worse than stolen dirt bikes doing wheelies through city streets.

eff it man, do what you do. yah it may not be that sweet to us, and ya what they do is ignorant and illegal, but look into it more. these dudes roll deep! in some areas this is what they do its just way of life. rollin deep with all your friends, tearin up the streets all day, some of these dudes got balls and mad skill. growin up in the hood with so little, hell you know how many kids just ride the streets like this? a lot, better then kickin it on the corner selling drugs and getting into stuff u shouldnt. i say ride on, id love to see a pack of dirtbikes just crack some wheelies by me on the road.

and lets be honest, if we had nothing but a bike, and nothing else to loose. shoot, id to this all day, i still remember being 16 or so tearin up streets on my dirtbike with a few people. wheelies all day, just havin a good time. then the fuz rolls up and its time to bounce! its a blast. tho ignorant and illegal, i dont recommend trying this at all lol.

I always like these videos but I still don't get why they don't wear helmets. And technically they are helping dirt bike riding grow, just not in te right way really.

eff it man, do what you do. yah it may not be that sweet to us, and ya what they do is ignorant and illegal, but look into it more. these dudes roll deep! in some areas this is what they do its just way of life. rollin deep with all your friends, tearin up the streets all day, some of these dudes got balls and mad skill. growin up in the hood with so little, hell you know how many kids just ride the streets like this? a lot, better then kickin it on the corner selling drugs and getting into stuff u shouldnt. i say ride on, id love to see a pack of dirtbikes just crack some wheelies by me on the road.

and lets be honest, if we had nothing but a bike, and nothing else to loose. shoot, id to this all day, i still remember being 16 or so tearin up streets on my dirtbike with a few people. wheelies all day, just havin a good time. then the fuz rolls up and its time to bounce! its a blast. tho ignorant and illegal, i dont recommend trying this at all lol.

You are kidding right??? I have a son that is 15 ...I am certain that I would not condone this activity. A biker got life flighted out of our neighborhood yesterday after a crash . I am glad you put a disclaimer to not try this at all...that would be my suggestion. A private parking lot with permission granted or closed course track would be good too. Some safety gear is a great idea !

Why are there so many "I am holier than thou" and "I have never been involved with something so lame and stupid in my life whole lying my @$$ off right now" and "that takes no skill at all and I could do that in my sleep as everyone else in the world could" peeps on this board... just sayin'....

I was one of those "peeps" without a helmet on my streetbike. I was also the guy on my dirtbike running from cops back in Avon Lake when I was 13. I have changed my ways since. Thank God someone said something that convicted me of my bad choices. I just hope that someone doesnt make that choice and get hurt, arrested or even killed when they could have been informed and made a better choice. Its way different when you are a parent vs. being a teen or young adult. Being poor,young or from the "hood" doesnt mean you are stupid. Plenty of those same kids are making good choices at that same age. You just dont hear about them as much....

Looks like I stirred up the bees. I was pretty much just looking for reactions on Malcom associating himself with what most of us would call a bad crowd. If they can afford cars well over 100k, and brand new bikes, but can't afford to race or travel a little bit, it's almost screaming stolen equipment. They can definitely ride on one wheel that's for sure, not taking that away from them.

I am not Exempt from this type of activity, As a kid (12 years old) I was caught by a County Sheriff riding on the road about two miles out of town on a back road. I lived just out of town but that is no excuse, and I knew it was wrong, cause when I did go out on the road I always thought about what if I get caught. I was forced to push my old Elsinore back home And that was enough for me.

Malcolm, or anyone else for that matter, has no business promoting this type of behavior.
People see this and think this is illegal and dangerous activity. ER go, motorcycles (dirt bikes in this case) are affiliated with illegal and dangerous activity.
Before you say BS! Look at GUN's. I now this isn't a direct comparison but the ideology is the same. People see criminals with guns engaged in illegal and dangerous activity. Er go, Guns are are affiliated with illegal and dangerous activity. And now we have very strict gun laws YADA! YADA! YADA... its not the guns anymore than motorcycles You see where this is going.

Bad publicity is bad publicity! and this is BAD and foolish no matter how you try to spin it. If Malcolm wants to help these guys he should help them open a riding facility in the area and get them geared up.

Anyone promoting this has the IQ of a STUMP!

OH!!! and yes, once you figure it out you got it. Just like keeping your balance on a bike, you can do it pretty much as long as you like save for a few hiccups every so often.

Back