M Stewart reppin the hood

no, im not. im not saying i support this, if you would read what i posted. but still to this day, give me a 450 ill rip the streets up for ****s any time. braaapp. do what u do.

I did this before, wasn't as good at it. It was in Hawaii the night before I left for Iraq for my first tour. I went to the track called dirty boys and there was a sign posted that they were closed that night. I said, well its potentially my last night to ride ever. I parked the truck, unloaded and 6 or 7 of us spent a couple hours riding wheelies up and down the streets of an industrial park. We didn't hurt anybody or put anyone at risk.

Looks like I stirred up the bees. I was pretty much just looking for reactions on Malcom associating himself with what most of us would call a bad crowd. If they can afford cars well over 100k, and brand new bikes, but can't afford to race or travel a little bit, it's almost screaming stolen equipment. They can definitely ride on one wheel that's for sure, not taking that away from them.

i dont know for sure. but i think mookie is sponsored by young and reckless. and Y&R are the ones putting this on. so that may be why he is there.

Weimer is sponsored by young & Reckless also. I Cant understand them but did the one kid say he was gonna make it to X games??? lol

Back