DSC2042-L.jpg

DSC2040-L.jpg

DSC2041-L.jpg

DSC2082-copy-L.jpg

DSC2091-L.jpg

DSC2111-L.jpg

DSC2171-L.jpg

DSC2174-L.jpg

Thanks for the photos Rich,look really good as always!

This bike has been a on-going project since last November,I took my 2010 Suzuki RMZ250 chassis (best handling bike I have ever owned) and put a 2004 KTM 200SX (my favorite 2-stroke engine) engine in it. MPS in Toledo,Ohio did the frame modifications in getting the engine in the chassis and I did the exhaust,intake some radiator modifications,etc. with the help of some local friends.I still have a few minor tweeks I want to do to it but overall its good.This project turned out pretty much like I wanted it too,it runs like a KTM but handles like a Suzuki...BIG FUN!!!

Got there too late. You were already gone!! Dang.
Had fun on outside track today at nemx. Got nice and rough/rutty. Perfect day for my out of shape self to get it goin.

That thing looks awesome and i bet is a blast to ride. I've been trying to keep an eye out for a blown up 07+ rmz250 to put a rm250 motor in.

i had a 08 ktm 200 that i rang the neck out of for 2 years, no different than a hooked up 125, bikes sweet dude, but, i said but, thats like puttin a 4cyl chevette motor in a dodge viper, no offense

i had a 08 ktm 200 that i rang the neck out of for 2 years, no different than a hooked up 125, bikes sweet dude, but, i said but, thats like puttin a 4cyl chevette motor in a dodge viper, no offense

I had a 08 rmz250, they are nothing to brag about so i wouldnt go that far lol

Looks like a really nice conversion project. I gotta hand it to you for your ingenuity. What's funny-- is that I recently met a guy who is working on developing electric conversions for certain (current) gas powered cars.

We had spent a few minutes casually talking about what it would take to do battery powered conversions to 4 stroke dirt bikes that have blowed up, and can be bought for $1200. We talked about offering model specific "bracket kits", battery boxes, batteries, and a motor of course. We were only half serious-- but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it... It would be great to ride in spots where noise and emissions are a factor. --L*64

Looks like a really nice conversion project. I gotta hand it to you for your ingenuity. What's funny-- is that I recently met a guy who is working on developing electric conversions for certain (current) gas powered cars.

We had spent a few minutes casually talking about what it would take to do battery powered conversions to 4 stroke dirt bikes that have blowed up, and can be bought for $1200. We talked about offering model specific "bracket kits", battery boxes, batteries, and a motor of course. We were only half serious-- but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it... It would be great to ride in spots where noise and emissions are a factor. --L*64

Wish i had the chance to test it out on the outdoor track. Tried it on the indoor but that isnt a real test, gotta open that thing up to see how she really runs. Ill check out the track tomorrow morning and see if i dried out enough. Hopefully itll be good enough, really looking forward to riding outside letting that premix clog up the air!

Thats a terrible analogy lol, KTM 200s are by far better than a 125 motor IMO and I do agree that the Rmz handles great. Who wouldn't want that combo, so fun! That's real Moto right there... I hated my 08 rmz 450 but I've loved every 250 that I've rode. This bike is sick 955!

I agree with Spagina . I had a 125SX that I spent a lot of time modding and tuning . It ran GREAT....for a 125 . A buddy let me ride his 200 and there was no comparison . The 200 pulled much better everywhere . The handling of both bikes really didn't suit me ; reminds me of how my old Huskys turn or umm , don't turn . If that RMZ handles as described then I think 955 might have come up with a super combo . Looks cool too .

All I can say is WWWOOOWWW. That bike handles like a dream. Greg was nice enough to let me take it for a few laps and omg. These things should be in production!!! Superb handling and while the power is lacking from my yz 250...all around the bike is sick. Feels like a ktm150 with a bit more oomph!!! Bravo.
Everyone should be jealous. seriously.

Back