RMZ 250 2010 frame KTM 200 SX motor

How is that outdoor track over there...I know it's there but not really open that much...I know there is a track before next also....maybe open up more in the summer?

Did you rubber mount the motor

Hi did you rubber mount the engine ?
Thanks for the photos Rich,look really good as always!

This bike has been a on-going project since last November,I took my 2010 Suzuki RMZ250 chassis (best handling bike I have ever owned) and put a 2004 KTM 200SX (my favorite 2-stroke engine) engine in it. MPS in Toledo,Ohio did the frame modifications in getting the engine in the chassis and I did the exhaust,intake some radiator modifications,etc. with the help of some local friends.I still have a few minor tweeks I want to do to it but overall its good.This project turned out pretty much like I wanted it too,it runs like a KTM but handles like a Suzuki...BIG FUN!!!

I'm about to begin my project. I'm attempting to put a 2006 Rm250 engine in a 2010 Rmz250 frame. How did you arrange the exhaust coming out the engine. Around the frame? Could you show a picture of that area?

MX955 is down in Daytona right now racing the Amateur SX.
I'm sure he'll give you the full 411 when he has time to sit at the keyboard.
I know that recently, he very reluctantly sold the bike to a super enthusiastic buyer.

Ooff.... Did you have to start these visions in my mind again??? Good luck with the project. Be sure to show us how it turns out. Bring 'er down to BC for me to see in person. :)

Ooff.... Did you have to start these visions in my mind again??? Good luck with the project. Be sure to show us how it turns out. Bring 'er down to BC for me to see in person. :)
Its like reminiscing about a night with a woman from your past. Sigh

MX955 is down in Daytona right now racing the Amateur SX.
I'm sure he'll give you the full 411 when he has time to sit at the keyboard.
I know that recently, he very reluctantly sold the bike to a super enthusiastic buyer.
So was that buyer u Marc? Ur super enthusiastic....

Nope, not me. I still have a yz-125 that I need to get running.
I guess the guy just kept upping his offer...

Back