Damon J Smith #490

531stonewall

PR Member
Pro football player to pro mx/sx rider
Pitracer why can't I post vids or pictures I'm on a Mac

This bro is a boss dude got on a bike at 35 years old
Got pro license in 2009 ( started riding in 2005 )
Can some on post some vids of this guy. ( barrington)
First national was Washougal in 2009
raced in select Supercross in 2010 ,2011 and 2012
couple arena cross races

I'm not saying anymore until vids are posted
Someone help me out pitracer.com might not be apple compatible

I just watched a youtube vid of him from 2011 supercross. He looks like an average "B" rider to me. His style/form is below average. Yes, he jumped a supercross triple...looking quite uncomfortable I might add.
Wonder how he got his license? I can tell you it wasn't earning it via points in the arenacross races...he's not that good.

We all know you got more skill ! Long time no talk to . Any riding yet? I stopped over SAMs the other day track looked dry (little rain rutted but dry ) I need sum tires !

Will you guys embed some videos. Takes two seconds.

Click on share>embed>copy and paste to your respOnse bam your done.

Images are easy. Right click in the image (enable this right click feature in settings if you haven't already) copy the source of the image. Click the lil picture box and paste the source (url link to image). UNCHECK THE SAMPLE BOX. And you won't have that annoying small picture to click on. Done.

the dude really is a bro... and that bro doesnt belong anywhere near a pro mx or sx track.
just because you found a loophole to get a pro license and enter a pro sx doesnt mean you should. good way to get yourself hurt or someone else. i saw the lap times last year and he was like 50 seconds off the pace... his best lap.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rxvvm75nNBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How the heck did he save that?

right? pure luck that he came back down on the seat. if he didnt, ouch. i still bet his boys didnt feel well after that. and can you imagine whats going through your mind mid air?
i think its funny that they were ready for it and knew something bad was about to happen. whats that tell you?

I don't think that's actually Damon Smith. Looks like your man Damon #490 is the guy in front of him doubling it like a boss.

Quite a save even if it wasn't the Boss Bro!

But seriously, that guy has no business being on the AMA Professional SX track with the real riders. Amatuer day - Fine, with the real racers - No way.

Real SX tracks are too hard for normal amatuer racers to ride on as they don't have the skill to navigate the sections and string them together like the real pros do. And the guy might be a good outdoor rider who goes pretty fast, but his youtube videos on a SX track make him look bad. He should just ride and have fun and stay off the SX circuit.

i remember a guy in the c group at dallas sx that didnt jump the main triples 1 single time out of all 3 practices... thats when you know you dont belong out there. that was like 2 years ago, that same rider was trying to qualify still this year. i dont get it.

What's a 107% rule? I'm not following that part of his tweet.

its a rule in F1 racing. During the first phase of qualifying, any driver who fails to set a lap within 107 percent of the fastest time in the first qualifying session will not be allowed to start the race.

Back