Tracks along I-77

Palmetto is awesome. The owner gave us his number and said to come down ride anytime park the motörhome ....use hook ups. $15 bucks everyday you ride. I think he Musta been high. Don't know how he makes money. Lol.

30 durhamtown weekend prep if your lucky. 20 weekday no prep.
25 NCMP no prep
20 tomahawk prepped.
Most impressed with tomahawk. Owner is awesome and loves the sport. Talk to that guy for 10 minutes and it's like wow go Cart racing is expensive. I thought quads weren't cheap.

JO you'd be in paradise with durhamtown. You could prep one track each day of the week and have a pristine resort. You could do miracles with all their equipment and dirt. 600,000 acres whaaaat. Heaven. Campground on site.Quarter Bike wash bays. On site rentals, shop. Boot, helmet, chest protector rentals. And hoooooeeyy are there some regular squids at this moto ski resort.
Pamettos where it's at. Got a nice 8 mile harescramble on sand and then he's got part of his land all red clay. Lucky bastard!!!!

LOL, thats why I have been playing the megamillions! With a jackpot over over 400 million, I'm sure I could buy some land somewhere and build a real riding resort.

Yep, Durhamtown is really sweet, if it were only prepped! It was still a really good time !

Durhamtown + JO = Heaven !

Screwed up. I was really impressed with PALMETTO. not tomahawk. Got to tomahawk today. $50 to ride. I didn't even have 50. Had 40 cuz it was our last stop and I don't like to carry wads of cash with me across country. So the guy says : yea there's an ATM across the street.

Memberships cost 50 bucks. Then it's 25 after a membership. But my god. I can see 50 for LLQ weekend.

So anyway, I rode 3 laps and it rained. 16.33 a lap. What a deal. For a poorly prepped track on a prep day. Fail. Remind me only to race there.

Wow.. I would have been PISSED.. Actually, for 50 bucks, I probably wouldnt even have unloaded my bike unless it was like moto heaven. It would have to be real special for pay that kind of money to ride..

Wow.. I would have been PISSED.. Actually, for 50 bucks, I probably wouldnt even have unloaded my bike unless it was like moto heaven. It would have to be real special for pay that kind of money to ride..
Your absolutely right, and thats why my bike sat in the trailer. I was watching the weather on the phone and the giant black cloud slowly coming toward us and i decided to pass. Worked out for me i guess, haha. Track looked pretty sweet though.

Back