Malvern day....

MX315

PR Addict
Long day, 409 riders.....If your C class you should NOT be doubling the table tops....track was unreal...the dirt was tilled to perfection...races ran all the way though,Everyone did a great job today...Place was packed,motor homes...low riders...lifted trucks...MALVERN!!!!

Track looked great today. Josh jarret bee n crew did a good job with it for sure..

Im not much into lowered vehicles but that lowered suburban looked sick!

This was my first time back to malvern in a lot of years. The track has a lot more obstacles that a decade ago, which is a welcome change. They ran a smooth program and as already stated the track was perfect. My sons and I fun day.

Yeah...C riders tripling the back section and throwing whips like pros....hmmmm

Yeah,me and my wife were saying the same thing. In my opinion the begginner pee wee class was the same way. (class my son raced for his first race) I think out of the 14 entries only 4 were beginners. But he had a blast,thats all that matters and he cant wait to do it again

First moto the track was absolutley perfect, so tacky. 2nd moto was good just not as tacky but u really cant ask for more when it comes to the opening Malvern in MARCH in Ohio. Good job to the whole Malvern crew, and hey let not get started on the C riders lol. People tend to get offended when u do that. haha. And hey i saw Mikki and a few others taking pics, where can i find them?

I've been going to Malvern since my very first race in the early '70s and that is the best it has ever looked ( I was only spectating yesterday ) . Super track prep and it looked like a few of the jumps had been made a bit more forgiving than the last time I was there. Seemed like a few more 2-strokes also . Huge turnout ; didn't think I was going to get a parking spot even on the other side of the road as I didn't get there until 10 . Sure wish they would have a couple of open practices sometime .

Yeah,me and my wife were saying the same thing. In my opinion the begginner pee wee class was the same way. (class my son raced for his first race) I think out of the 14 entries only 4 were beginners. But he had a blast,thats all that matters and he cant wait to do it again

Cra rule is 10 races in beginner and that's it. Protest. Don't let them turn into those whipping tripling tear off pulling c class pros 15 years from Now!!!

I don't know exact results but Chris Taddie did Awsome in I think his first ever dirtbike 250c Race legally Taddie is a C rider . Us who knows him personally he's a C + mxer . In the quad world I think he's pro ? Correct me if I'm wrong

Any way. Congrats Chris Taddie
and kenny 26 yrs old , Cr125 rippen, c class woopin Dixon ! anyone see this guy?
No joke c class at malvern might be the best race east of the Mississippi

C class was killer! haha..

I did notice Taddie in C class too. I didnt know it at first, but watching his style, I caught on quickly! Sits way back on the seat quad style lol..

Cory Acker who also races the fast quad classes was also riding 250C and did pretty good!

Definitely the best season opener I've ever been to! Track was perfect. Definitely could tell after a few hard laps, I haven't been on the bike near enough! One practice outdoors, and two at NEMX over the winter weren't near enough. And then to have to run the extra laps cause they put us with A, definitely didn't help. Second moto, I didn't hesitate to let a few of them around once I knew they weren't in +25. Definitely would like to go back! Meister-were you there the whole time? I don't know how I didnt saw you around the pits at one time or another.

I got there about 11 Joe.. I seen the white 2 banger huckin the table to table thingamabobber and the triple along the woods.. Seen ya land once a little rough on the big one and get a little headshake too! Looked good for a few winter rides!

I seen you walkin in the pits once, but you were like 100 yds away.. Seen the 2-3 on the arms, you beast you. Chris rode right by me once when he was goin up to the line, but must nota seen me..

Cra rule is 10 races in beginner and that's it. Protest. Don't let them turn into those whipping tripling tear off pulling c class pros 15 years from Now!!!

Unfortunetly just because they may not have raced before,or less than 10 races doesnt mean that they havent been riding and practicing for the last couple years. So im just gonna chaulk it up as a learning expirience and build on it from there. Gavin was just happy with getting to ride his bike for the first time this year and niether of us cared what place he came in. I just thought it a bit rediculous that half the beginer riders were getting lapped on the first lap. But again,thats just my opinion. I myself would move my boy to jr beginer if he was lapping people.

Oh gotcha. And thanks. Yeah the wind jumping that table table thing was pretty wild towards the end of the day.

I think he number was 192 or 92....he ran every practice and jumped it every lap in 450c.....I was like come on man...move up to the big boy class...and mad props to Rodgers...he hit it and that class plus 30 was flying...the dude on the 250 2stroke number 978 was hauling against those to 450...and yes it was a awesome track for sure.

Back