Bc 3-31 & 4-1

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well its finally that time. I rode late yesterday afternoon to get an idea of how the jumps were this season. I pretty much jumped everything on both tracks, and what I didnt jump was due to wussitis. Did jump the triple though. All jumps are solid! Which is much better than last year. I only plan to fix the rain ruts along the tracks, nothing else really needed. I guess with no real winter you get the tracks from november. Anyway planning to open 11-5pm this weekend, $25 per rider.

Well I should only miss the first one then.....I should be riding by the following weekend. I cant wait !

Ha! Pit, you know you deserve some of that. :) Too funny. We'll just act like it's Daytona SX. ;)

Anywho, maybe see you in the pits yo....if I can't cash in on a borrow or buy before then...

What a freakin dust bowl down there, we could use some rain, the emphasis on SOME, not a all night soaker.

Looks like Late June down there right now. Its like we didnt get spring. Jumps are hard like summer time, and I ate allot of dust today on the dozer. If we dont get much rain, were breaking out he Mack.

Well, fingers crossed. All tracks are packed tight, I did nothing to them. However, the trails and all water truck roads are good. Hopefully we will not get too much rain, but we do need some. Im pretty sure we still be watering Sunday morning regardless of what happens tonight and tomorrow.

Little light show going on here...a few miles south of the track if you don't know. Fingers crossed for those who have a bike and plan to ride tomorrow...

Back