Bc 3-31 & 4-1

really? we got no where near that here in zanesville....u are a few mins closer to the track tho being in hebron! hopefully its not an issue! im ready to burn some laps!!

Hook it up JO! :)

We got about a half inch. The track driveway and pit areas where I regraded are muddy, as of 5:55 am. The actual tracks since we didnt touch them are decent, Im sure we can do something with the tracks, I have fixed far worse. So, dont let the squishy driveway fool ya.

Open at 11:00.

Well, well, well. 'Tis going to be a good day at the 'Cliff I presume. As stated, the drive is a little mooshy due to regrading, but don't let that fool you. Tracks disced up nice. Of course a few soft spots, but all will be "real nice Clark" after a session or two. Plenty of nice track to be ripped upon. Wish I had a running bike fo' sure...

Oh, JO mentioned it was cold out. I didn't seem to think it was all that bad. I had to turn the heat off in the tractor. ;)

Don't wait, you will miss a nice, cool day to ride today....

Wow. Epic Cliff strikes, but in a great way. Tracks should have been freakishly rutted, but they just rough enough but not over the top. Not too rough, not too smooth. Super tacky, I cant believe it didnt get crazy rutted. Very very nice, overcast all day, a bit cold but who's *****in? We rode. No serious injuries, C track seesions did well. Just a tick over our normal average turnout for a day, great day, thanks everyone! If you chose Sunday thinking that its a no brainer, I dont know....I think some people missed the boat. I guess we'll see how busy it is tomorrow, I think those that risked the weather today chose wisely.

Expect Sessions on the C track tomorrow around 1-1:30. Today was Quads>MiniBikes>Big Bikes15 minutes each, maybe tomorrow we stretch it to 20 minutes each. Possibly the big track too. We will see how busy it is.

Cliff was primo as always! thanks JO for an awesome day!! C track is such a blast on the mini....and who gets bored with the a track? ummm.....yea u get the point! always satisfied with a trip to briarciff rd! haha

PS: Anyone who backed out today due to weather....MISSED OUT BIG TIME!

does it need any disking for tommorow. Or Does it usually get cleaned up for Sunday.. I can't remember... Just wondering how Sunday can't be a better day.. Besides the heat that may come..

does it need any disking for tommorow. Or Does it usually get cleaned up for Sunday.. I can't remember... Just wondering how Sunday can't be a better day.. Besides the heat that may come..

We prep everyday. We chiseled it last night, disc it together this morning. And we will run the dozer over it. It could be better it just depends on your opinion of better.I like to ride when there are less people. So yesterday was a better day for me. Assuming today will be a bigger turnout, and on average it is.

Open today at 11:00, tracks will be tacky in places but not as gnarly as yesterday, they have dried out some, should be fast and easy. Which is the way the first weekend needs to be. Remember $25 per rider, and C track groups at 1:00.

Dust bowl city. Good moisture in the morning, but it dried out in the afternoon. 180 riders will do that I suppose, that and where was the freakin rain????? Thats the key to getting it to not rain, Dont water, that and John Kreps staying home.

We would have watered, but you know it would have started pouring right after we did.

It is motocross, and tracks were FAST! 2 days and 2 totally different conditions, what a blast!

Dust bowl city. Good moisture in the morning, but it dried out in the afternoon. 180 riders will do that I suppose, that and where was the freakin rain????? Thats the key to getting it to not rain, Dont water, that and John Kreps staying home.

We would have watered, but you know it would have started pouring right after we did.

Muphy's Law in effect. Ol' Blazy was out most of the day as well.

I had truck problems and my bike still had a piece of metal in it when I droped the dowl pin in the bottom end. Spent hours working on it and finally got it running right 2 pistons and 2 cylinders later. I missed out big time!

Thanks Jeremy! The sessions deal works out nice for our youngin's. I'm sure it is not everybody's favorite thing, but it sure was nice to turn the boy loose without fear of a goon taking him out. We hope you keep it going. Oh, so hard to diet when ya come to the cliff by the way. Good ride, good food, good people and one bad sunburn! The Cliff!

We (my friend and I) has a ball on both tracks!!! nothing wrong with hard and fast
thats the way tracks used to be !!! you should do that more often :)

when the sport flourised as well too bad my 85 kx 125 wasnt ready!!!!

Surreal… Max Moto!
Fast and fun today!
Warm and Sunny..
Lots of folks, many fast guys flying…
….did many laps…I’m sore and happy.
J Hand on a 125 was Silky Smooth..

Back