Does rife deserve a ride?

sdjclevland

PR Addict
Thee is no doubt in Toronto rife was on his best ride of the season. He had a little luck and bad luck, but really all season he has been putting in solid rides

I think he deserves to be on a team. With better equipment I think he could be up there a little more inside the top ten. What do you guys thnk?

He is always very fast ( outdoors too ) , with excellent qualifying times . Seems to have terrible luck though . I have had him as a pick many times in the MX fantasy league and he has gained me a lot of points at times and lost them at others . One of the bonuses of being in that league is that you pay a lot more attention to riders and stats that you may have glossed over in the past . I think that with a bit more experience , a good bike/mechanic combo , and maybe access to a top trainer would have Rife in the top 10 with regularity .

Yeah Gibson is with eleven10 with Martin and Nicoletti. I thought that rife is running eleven10 motors but I'm not sure, I know Michael Lieb is as well. Rife has had some solid rides for sure and deserve somethin. Daniel herrlein has had some flashes of speed. I remember him from d12 back on a crf 150!

Bowers has been looking good too . A little less of the Arenacross mentality might help him in SX though . He is a big boy and is likely better suited to a 450 but man , that class is super tough and some really good riders are not making the mains as it is . I just watched the last AX of the season on DVR and Bowers kind of hinted at some plans to move up but left his AX title defense on the table .

Yeah bowers has been doing the best out of all of them really. Or atleast showing he has the ability to be up there closer to top five.

Honestly I think bowers should have tried the 450. I know be said that was not in his plans but with how man guys are hurt right now maybe he could do a top ten

Back