Does rife deserve a ride?

sdjclevland

PR Addict
Thee is no doubt in Toronto rife was on his best ride of the season. He had a little luck and bad luck, but really all season he has been putting in solid rides

I think he deserves to be on a team. With better equipment I think he could be up there a little more inside the top ten. What do you guys thnk?

halffast

PR Elite
He is always very fast ( outdoors too ) , with excellent qualifying times . Seems to have terrible luck though . I have had him as a pick many times in the MX fantasy league and he has gained me a lot of points at times and lost them at others . One of the bonuses of being in that league is that you pay a lot more attention to riders and stats that you may have glossed over in the past . I think that with a bit more experience , a good bike/mechanic combo , and maybe access to a top trainer would have Rife in the top 10 with regularity .

Spagina

PR Elite
Yeah Gibson is with eleven10 with Martin and Nicoletti. I thought that rife is running eleven10 motors but I'm not sure, I know Michael Lieb is as well. Rife has had some solid rides for sure and deserve somethin. Daniel herrlein has had some flashes of speed. I remember him from d12 back on a crf 150!

halffast

PR Elite
Bowers has been looking good too . A little less of the Arenacross mentality might help him in SX though . He is a big boy and is likely better suited to a 450 but man , that class is super tough and some really good riders are not making the mains as it is . I just watched the last AX of the season on DVR and Bowers kind of hinted at some plans to move up but left his AX title defense on the table .

sdjclevland

PR Addict
Yeah bowers has been doing the best out of all of them really. Or atleast showing he has the ability to be up there closer to top five.

Honestly I think bowers should have tried the 450. I know be said that was not in his plans but with how man guys are hurt right now maybe he could do a top ten