RC gets beat

Jeff Emig came back to Loretta's and got beat by Kevin Walker in the +30 class one year. He was not the same level as RC (No one is), but he did win a SX title and MX outdoor Title in his career, so I'd say he's just as big a former guy as you can get to come back.

I sent an email to Davey Coombs about changing up the age classes to get more contestants and hype for the event. I suggested that they change the Current groups of +25, +30B/c, +35, +40, +45, and +50 (which has one amatuer class and 5 former pro classes essentially) to a new format of:

+25, +30 PRO, +30 B/C, +40 PRO, +40 B/C, and +50. Keep the same # of classes and make two former PRO classes and try to get the guys like RC and others back to the ranch racing again. Would be huge for the sport and kids that are coming up and give older non former pros a place to ride too.

Like Robin explained, we have tried - or at least I have tried, for SEVERAL YEARS to get MX Sports to make a change. Out of respect for Pit and you guys here, I will not go into any details and turn this into a B*#@h session but, we have proposed many workable changes to DC and MX Sports. They simply and matter-o-factly refuse to change. Sad because as Robin points out so well, it could be so much better. Would be really cool to see a bunch of old pros racing each other and leaving the amateur classes alone though! :)

If you dont think RC is going to smoke them at the Regional and LL you are a bunch of JS7 lovers.

He is just going to qualify. Dont look for anything special at the regional either.

He knows you have to be in it....to win it. something some other fast riders can not figure out.

Back