Malvern Racing Under New Ownership/Management

Kames Sports

PR Member
Hello Motocross Community!

On behalf of Malvern Racing, we are glad to officially announce that Jason Rogers will now be leading Malvern Racing. This is great news for our local riding community. We are excited to continue supporting the grass roots motocross racing in. Malvern Racing has been around for about 42 years as a cornerstone race track in N.E. Ohio. We are thankful to be apart of the riding communtity and we are thankful for you continued support to us. You are the reason why we go to work.

Jason Rogers is a good fit for Malvern Racing. The previous owner Josh Mcfadden did a really good job at building the track up during his ownership. Josh is a very hardworker, but just needs to move on life. Thank you Josh for including Kames Sports in you journey with Malvern Racing. Jason Rogers is the man with the reigns now. We believe he will do a good job to continue building upon the foundation of the 42 years of existence for Malvern Racing as well as the CRA.

Jason is by-in-large giving up his excavating company from West Salem, OH to jump with both feet in for a whole-hearted effort to continue the strong heritage and reputation of Malvern Racing. He is an accomplished local pro rider who has an intense passion for the sport. With owning a business, being a father, and a rider himself; he has the vision, passion, understanding, and work ethic to take Malvern Racing to new levels. He and his family will be spending many days at the track for years to come.

Along with Jason and his family, will be the same crew for the most part including Jeremy Bee, Jimmy Cavelli, Marvin Troyer, Jarrett Strouble and of course the backbone of CRA racing; Peggy Adamic will be along for the ride. Look for good things to come from Malvern Racing in the near future. Please join us in supporting grass roots motocross.

First, I want to thank Josh for breathing good life into the track while hes had it at his finger tips. He has done great things with the track since back in the day!

Second, I am PUMPED that Jason holds the reigns now. I have 100% confidence that Jason knows what he is doing in many aspects of the sport (besides its weird seeing him on a kawasaki for some reason lol). From the dirt moving and prep to taking care of riders and just looking out for "the rider" and everyone involved that shows up to HIS track. I cannot wait to see what he has in store. I am also pumped that the same staff will continue to be involved as I believe they all have played a large part in the better changes for the track.

I am genuinely looking forward to Malvern for the years to come! At one point, I thought id never say that again!

Cool, congrats Jason! Too bad you never get to ride again! haha.

Does Malvern stay CRA? I know in the past when owner/promoter changed the track then was no longer CRA so just want to make sure. For example OIR and Spring Valley.

Thanks Guys! Yes, Malvern will remain CRA as Jason and Wayne are working together in that aspect. All paths are open.

I think this is awesome. I spoke with Jason for awhile this morning about several things. I think he will do great things at Malvern. Him having great deal of earthmoving experience, riding/racing experience, and just good business sense, will give him a good advantage in this crazy crazy promoting world.

Frequently we see postings on here of Malvern race photos, but as usual the photos are typically zoomed in shots of riders. Does anybody have any pic's of what the track looks like?

Curious moto-minds need to know!

I'm excited too especially after working with Jason at the last race. I will miss Josh, we have become good friends. PHOTOS!?!?!? Have to figure something out on that one, especially since I haven't been able to get photos to upload on here (my fault). Basically Malvern is worth checking out. Maybe Rich will read this and may have something up his sleeve ;)

One caution to the riding community. As exciting and good news as this is...we need to be patient. Jason is really all-in on this whole deal, we just need to be patient. Let him get things figured out. I'm sure he will make mistakes especially with me working for him, yikes!!!

Great to hear that a rider with experience in earth moving is taking over a track. Only good things come to mind when I put those things together. Congrats Jason, and I hope you still find time to actually ride now that you are a track promoter!

Malvern has always been a great place, kudos to Josh! I can see Jason is on the same path, if last weeks race is an indication. You guys always take care of the riders,especially the kids. At exactly the strike of Easter jack was handed numerous yummies at the scoring tower! I think he ate em all before we got back to the truck. Thanks and good luck! The Winlands.

P.S. Mr. Faithlove617, I gotta kick outa the quad jokes during the evening. You do however have a 6 year old quad rider planning to climb up your torso like a squirrel and scratch at your eyeballs!

Congrats Jason! We couldn't ask for a nicer guy to be running the place. If you need any help with photos, design/graphics work, web design just let me know. I'd be glad to contribute!

Good Question---
Cool, congrats Jason! Too bad you never get to ride again! haha.

Does Malvern stay CRA? I know in the past when owner/promoter changed the track then was no longer CRA so just want to make sure. >>>For example OIR and Spring Valley.<<<<<<

I'm excited too especially after working with Jason at the last race. I will miss Josh, we have become good friends. PHOTOS!?!?!? Have to figure something out on that one, especially since I haven't been able to get photos to upload on here (my fault). Basically Malvern is worth checking out. Maybe Rich will read this and may have something up his sleeve ;)

One caution to the riding community. As exciting and good news as this is...we need to be patient. Jason is really all-in on this whole deal, we just need to be patient. Let him get things figured out. I'm sure he will make mistakes especially with me working for him, yikes!!!

We could send you up the tower with a camera. That would work.

I'm sure he will make mistakes especially with me working for him, yikes!!!

...and I'm sure people will be quick to point them out!

Best wishes to Josh. You've done a great job, and you can leave on top.

Good luck to Jason. I haven't yet met you, but the OTC Racers are scheduled to be down there on June 16 and I look forward to shaking your hand then!

Thank you to everyone for the words of encouragement! I'm really excited to have this opportunity! I've already started making a few changes to the appearance of the facility. As far as practice goes: we will be having practice tomorrow (4/11) from 4 til dark. If we have enough people, we will turn on the lights. For the rest of the season, we will have practice the Wednesday before each race, starting next week (4/18). Thanks again! Hope to see everyone at the races!

Back