Beans update 2012 (photo's)

1foxracing

PR Addict
I'm going to put up this separate thread from Pit's for photo's, BJ can only get dial-up internet service at his place and it could take hours to open a photo heavy thread.
The big track when finished will be able to run in either direction. I put my Zuma scooter in some of these to try and give some scale size to the jumps.
DSC00098.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

This gas RC truck is from last Sat, there was 2 guys running them and they are pretty slick to watch.
DSC00142.JPG

DSC00144.JPG

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00024.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

DSC00037.JPG

DSC00038.JPG

DSC00040.JPG

I will add more photo's as the work continues.

Can't wait until he opens back up! He always does amazing work and his track is always a blast to ride! Thanks for the pix fox!

8th picture from the bottom . That table top , bj did you change the direction of the track? If I think that's the same jump it used to go the other way ? Anyone seeing what I'm seeing ?

8th picture from the bottom . That table top , bj did you change the direction of the track? If I think that's the same jump it used to go the other way ? Anyone seeing what I'm seeing ?
See the introduction right before the pictures. We talked about it in the other Beans Updates thread further down the page.

Thanks for all the pics! Can't wait to get down there and try it out. Looks like they really got a lot of dirt out of the ponds.

I did talk to BJ today and he said the track will be running backwards (counter clockwise when viewing from the main parking lot) to start. Brock is doing all of the shaping with the dozer so I'm sure it will be dialed when complete. BJ thinks he will be starting the new SX track next week.

looks like some hard work that will payoff for sure! gotta say though the 8th and 10th pic look a little sketchy for an old vet like me wringing out a 125....shoulda kept my 4-fiddy

So the tunnel is the other way......no way! It's a staple of Ohio motocross...can't be,say it ain't so?

Keeps looking better and better! The rhythm section does look pretty unforgiving, but I'm just a slow guy on an old 125. I'm glad he's putting pipe in that low dip.

Back