CRF150R demo ride needed

That's fine on the track, she's ridden my xcf, but not deep in the woods where she'll need to ride over roots, rocks, logs, dab, and start the bike on a hillside. Pretty big difference, we need a bike she can do everything on.

Yes you are def right about the woods part. We don't ride to much in the woods but I myself would even want a smaller bike in the woods. I thought you may ride woods after I posted that. The 150r would be perfect.

I wasn't sure if you had seen the post where she'd be in the woods. She's a rare one, likes all forms of off-roading and has come to enjoy mx also which is cool. I'm just scared she's going to get hurt on the TTR pushing it past it's limits over a jump or something.

Thank you guys, My buddy Carrie bought a CRF150 and is looking forward to wearing it out.

Team X, thanks for stopping by, hope to see you and the family at the track, hopefully your sister and Carrie can ride together some day.

Thanks JoshmuthaF for the tip, she bought that bike, it's sitting in my garage waiting for her to show up and install the parts she bought at the Pony tonight and shave the seat an inch or so.

Back