Bc 4-21 & 4-22

We left the tracks packed today (friday). if we get up and it hasn't rained too much, we will disc it up and go. If we get too much we will get it ready for sunday.

Still raining......I think we shall cancel today. Doesnt look like its gonna move out until mid morning, so we couldnt start prep until at least lunch time, takes three hours minimum, so no way today. Tomorrow should be pretty damn good. Nice soaking rain. I will be working on the tracks allot today, so expect traditional BC tomorrow!

Also, I got some different Monster flavors in the fridge. I picked a couple cases of the red and orange rehab stuff.

Chisel plowed 5 hours so far, and Im not done. Mack will be parked tomorrow. I gave everyone a chance to get up to speed this season, elementary class is over. Better stock up on first aid for the blisters. Your only savior might be if the sun comes out, but i dont think it will very much.........Now back to plowing.

did u guys get alot of rain , hows the track looking

We got a perfect amount of rain. Not too heavy, just enough. Its thick, soft, and delicious looking. You could eat it with sprinkles. Tracks will be stellar. C track and Kids track will rut up some, allot more than they have, but the big track will get category 6 bad ass. Time to put on the big boy pants. I am finally excited to ride, only took a month.

With yesterday's rain and today's cool, cloudy conditions the track was in great, no...make that unbelievable shape.
Rutted up nicely with oodles of traction! Late in the day it got rough, really rough...especially going into the big
bowl turn, the entry into the corner after and after the center tunnel.

Today was way up on the list of great days at the 'cliff!

Thanks everyone for coming out, the tracks were awesome today, just like I thought they would be. I actually thought they would be rougher, but still rough enough for me this early in the year. If only we could replicate that every time, I would be in heaven. Thats motocross.

Thank you mother nature for not totally screwing us this time.

Matt loved ridin' on the c track. First time ever on it, and on a 85. Tell your mom thanks for letting us come over and play.

Matt loved ridin' on the c track. First time ever on it, and on a 85. Tell your mom thanks for letting us come over and play.

Good point. We are very lucky that mom and dad kept the farm way back when. If they had sold it after grandpa had passed on, we definitely wouldnt have BC. You gotta have luck in this world, sometimes recognizing all the good fortune you have is half the battle.

….Sorry to have missed One Of Those Days.
The ground is moist …yet none of the bikes or riders are muddy…..

Back