Bc 4-21 & 4-22

Great conditions! Dirt was as good as it gets. I was gonna test some new tires on the lil quad, but the traction was already stellar. So... What are you doing this weekend? We gots no where to go this weekend, an off week of sorts from the racing. Please don't make me stay home and do the honey-do things. Monday is Arbor day for gosh sakes, You should open and celebrate early. Look at all the trees you have, you owe them. Without them you would, well die. I will even bring a small tree. Ok I tried, see ya in May. Matt.

PS May sounds so far away.

Great conditions! Dirt was as good as it gets. I was gonna test some new tires on the lil quad, but the traction was already stellar. So... What are you doing this weekend? We gots no where to go this weekend, an off week of sorts from the racing. Please don't make me stay home and do the honey-do things. Monday is Arbor day for gosh sakes, You should open and celebrate early. Look at all the trees you have, you owe them. Without them you would, well die. I will even bring a small tree. Ok I tried, see ya in May. Matt.

PS May sounds so far away.

The wife works this weekend. If I can find a sitter, I "may" try to open up this Saturday, we'll see.

Back