Bald Eagle nesting in Tuscarawas Co

That is awesome!! Really cool to see the chicks.

Keep up the post Mark, it would be great to see them grow this spring.

Very cool pics.

If I positively have to see a Bald Eagle for myself, I can almost
always see one this time of year either kayaking in LaDue reservoir
south of 422 or the Grand River between Harpersfield and Painesville.
The YMCA outdoor family center is a good place to walk down
to the river and see one.

I've seen one over downtown Painesville. They are getting to
be ubiquitous.

From this morning.
914019_10200613334632473_670455000_o.jpg

476074_10200613313711950_317428763_o.jpg

892692_10200613318912080_2144460362_o.jpg

913994_10200613342872679_1683899370_o.jpg

478403_10200613349512845_783065383_o.jpg

I get goose bumps looking at the pics......or maybe Eagle-Bumps..ha!
Great stuff Fox....great stuff!
That bird is one badd-azz mo-fo....

Goose bumps? A few years ago we had one at Hide Away Hills that would perch on a branch right off from our front deck and windows. It would eye goslings on the damn, just across the water. Yummy!

I just saw one behind my house yesterday. Don't know if it was just a fly by. But it was hanging out in the nursery behind my back edge of property. I hope he nests in the old big tree back there. That would be intense.

Great shots!

Thanks for the photos! Very cool. I have a couple of very large hawks up at my place in Strongsville.

Saw him grab a rabbit a while back...that was cool but not as cool as your pictures.

Watch out if you have a small dog! or pet rabbit.

there is your picture! buy a hamster and put it out in the feild! then snap a picture.

Very cool mark....The photos with the young are awesome...I am fortunate enough to have two nesting sites within 5 miles of my house...I was just looking at the one nest yesterday.. Bald Eagle sightings are almost a daily occurrence around where I live...We are very fortunate

Zach, I sent you a e-mail, hope you still use that yahoo account.
I might rent a 400mm lens this weekend if I can make it over to the camera store in Kent.

Wheres the camera store? How much to rent? I work in kent (well, the edge of kent and tallmadge). If its close I could swing by and grab it for you, then youd only have to get up to canton to grab it from me..

I havent seen any yet this year but usually there are a couple around my home as well. There are known nesting sights up near Walbourn as well which isnt too far from me. Awesome birds!

Wheres the camera store? How much to rent? I work in kent (well, the edge of kent and tallmadge). If its close I could swing by and grab it for you, then youd only have to get up to canton to grab it from me..

http://www.campuscamera.net/camera-lenses/

The lens I want to rent cost $2,200 and they put a hold on your credit card for the full amount in case you don't return or damage it, you still want to pick it up for me?? :)
They are coming out with a V2 version of the lens so I might puchase their current rental or pony up for the new one. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/925817-REG/sony_sal70400g2_70_400mm_f_4_5_6_g2_telephoto.html

My office is on the Akron Barberton border so it's a short drive from here.

I dont have a credit card with a limit that high.. Lol..

Damn you have a haul every day eh?! I drive a half hour daily.. Well, till the 6th, then I start a new job in north canton. 10 minute drive from home.

Damn you have a haul every day eh?! I drive a half hour daily.. Well, till the 6th, then I start a new job in north canton. 10 minute drive from home.

It's 57 miles 1 way, that's why I commute in a 40MPG Civic. If it snows bad I take my Diesel Excursion and in the summer I ride one of my street bikes often.

Dude, Jetta tdi.. no spark plugs unless its got 2 wheels is my motto.. lol

Just picked me up a road scoot tho. Pretty pumped about that. Lol

Back