BC 5-5 Cinqo De Cliff & 5-6 Dreamers Motorsports Day

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
This Saturday we shall celebrate cinqo de cliff with track changes!! Both the big track and c track are getting some much needed remodeling. We are planning to unveil these changes this weekend. Sunday the Dreamers Motorsports crew will be setup at the Cliff. Come down and see them at the Dreamers trailer, they will have tickets for prize drawings for over $1000 in product. Also, we will be having a couple UTV sessions on the C track, you will more than likely want to check that out. From what I hear, we already have a several UTV's already planning to make it out for this weekend. So we will have at least a ATV/UTV group, followed by the Mini group this Sunday.

I have had some emails from people asking me to leave certain jumps alone. I dont think Im going to have time to change the tracks that much, I'm not running a d8. More or less lane changes, track sections moving into old track areas, different turns, minor jump tweaks in places, but not starting from scratch. I would need two weeks, and a big dozer. Maybe two big dozers. Nonetheless, I think everyone will dig a fresh perspective at the Cliff, my creativity light is burning brightly.

Allot of these pics are from the cab of the dozer, beware, everything is bigger and steeper than it looks. The new super berm on the big track is at least 12-14' tall.

A Few Updates:

IMAG2135.jpg

IMAG2133.jpg

IMAG2132.jpg

IMAG2130.jpg

IMAG2129.jpg

IMAG2128.jpg

IMAG2126.jpg

IMAG2124.jpg

IMAG2121.jpg

IMAG2119.jpg

IMAG2118.jpg

Damnit! It appears as if I could do the turkey huntin thing in the morning and riding when its time down there at the Cliff too!

One time. I did not ride once last year but plan on making it down a couple of time this year!

When I went down I took my girlfriend who at the time just started riding and was on the Raptor 250 plus a buddy that just started riding quads on track. They were a bit intimidated at the time because there were quite a few people on the C track and it actually got pretty rough that day.. I was diggin the big track though! We got there early and was pulling out by 2ish. Ended up going straight to malvern "to watch" and then I got conned into racing.. lol.. Long day.. Look forward to a relaxing day letting the oily exhaust fumes fly down there though! May even pack the track a little too! lol

Not till I get this quad crap figured out.. Might be driving to Cincy tomorrow to trade for a KTM.. ha..

Back